Double Experience question

Bum Commando

How does the double experience work in this game? Ive been using four immortals kaim, seth, sarah and ming) and switching back and forth the mortals to leech skills off of (hehe.). Im finishing up grinding and have all 30 skill slots to assign now per immortal. Im just wondering if equiping the double experience skill stacks as in 2x2x2x2x1=8 xp or if equiping it to one immortal just gives double experience to the entire party as in 2x1x1x1x1=2 xp for entire party or if equipping the skill just applies to the immortals double xp? Also would to apply the same question for the loot, sp, and gold too. Its kinda confusing when theres level gaps particularily between my immortals and mortals. Just wondering if id be better off saving a few skill slots for other buffs. Also do reduce casting time 1 and 2 stack when equipped to the same character?

Edited by Bum Commando

How does the double experience work in this game? Ive been using four immortals kaim, seth, sarah and ming) and switching back and forth the mortals to leech skills off of (hehe.). Im finishing up grinding and have all 30 skill slots to assign now per immortal. Im just wondering if equiping the double experience skill stacks as in 2x2x2x2x1=8 xp or if equiping it to one immortal just gives double experience to the entire party as in 2x1x1x1x1=2 xp for entire party or if equipping the skill just applies to the immortals double xp? Also would to apply the same question for the loot, sp, and gold too. Its kinda confusing when theres level gaps particularily between my immortals and mortals. Just wondering if id be better off saving a few skill slots for other buffs. Also do reduce casting time 1 and 2 stack when equipped to the same character?

I am pretty sure Double EXP, Double SP, Double Gold and Double Loot don't stack up if I remember correctly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Well i guess since nobodys responded il answer my own question. It appears as if ALL skills stack. So setting double experience skill on 4 players will net you much more than just having it set on one character.

I just started playing this game again after a 3 year grudge with the Treasure Trove achievement, so I haven't gotten to the point where I acquired any Double XP skills. If my memory serves, it does not stack. I want to say I remember having to change that skill around when I wanted to level quickly with a certain character.