Achievement Guide and Road Map

Fizzmatix

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be online in about an hour and hoping to do some boosting, gimme a shout if anyone needs someone else to join a game, only level 2 at the mo tho

gt Jobbenar

I'm wanting to boost some Bioshock i will be on for most of the day and night tomorrow.

Gamertag: DANNY008

ADD me on xbox live willing to boost all hours and any hours just add me IM USING 48 hour trials so it looks like my acc is silver but i can do ranked matches and party chats so just invite me add me whatever hit me up need to get to lvl 40!asap
Wrong thread.

I just finished beating the single player for Bioshock 2, The problem is I did not manage to get 4 achievements (100 audio diaries, 9 max research, kill guys with hacked bots, find all power to the people stations) and now that I beat the game is there a way to somehow go back on the same file and get those achievements or do I have to start all over again and get them? :(

I just finished beating the single player for Bioshock 2, The problem is I did not manage to get 4 achievements (100 audio diaries, 9 max research, kill guys with hacked bots, find all power to the people stations) and now that I beat the game is there a way to somehow go back on the same file and get those achievements or do I have to start all over again and get them? :(
You could go back to a save file, but it would have to be pretty early in the game because audio diaries appear really early in the game, and make sure you find every pttp station and research everyone you see when you get the camera (especially the thuggish splicer,) and hack everything you see and you should get those. But if I were you I would just start over again.

Long time lurker, first time posting. I just discovered that you can't backtrack in this game, as you could in the first, and I'm currently at the end of Siren's Alley. I have this terrible feeling I missed a Power to the People Machine back in Ryan Amusements. I remember seeing one in a room I couldn't get to, and I don't know if I came back to that room naturally and got the upgrade, or if I missed it completely. I didn't stress too much at the time because I assumed I could come back to it.

Does anyone know of a way to see which upgrades you've applied without actually using a PTTP Machine? I just used the final one in Siren's and it wasn't until I did that and beat the level's boss, and upon attempting to leave was informed that I needed to save the rest of the little sisters because I couldn't come back (another thing I figured I'd come back for later, as I'm playing on hard without vita-chambers, and keep getting my ass kicked), that I realized I may have missed out on one. I have several saves, and I could go back if necessary, but it would mean beating all of Siren's Alley again, which I don't want to do if I actually got that upgrade. Of course, the flip side to this is I don't want to progress too much (or any) further in the game to realize that I did actually miss it, and then have even more replaying to do.

Thanks for any help you can offer, I appreciate it greatly. If there is no way to check which upgrades you've acquired, I'll have some decision making to do.

Sorry dude, there is no way to check. You should load again and beat siren alley over again, or play a second time through on easy or medium just to get those pttp stations.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/661/UP0ODvY=.jpgAll Weapon Upgrades - 20 :gsicon:

Find all 14 Power to the People weapon upgrades in the game.

There are 14 stations located throughout the game. You will need to apply the various upgrades to all your weapons for this achievement. You can only apply one upgrade to a weapon at each station so you will need to find all 14 of them. Make sure you check all corners of each area as they are rather easy to miss.

Gamefaqs.com has a ptp faq describing where they are that is very helpful

This game was a pretty each 1000 and actually mostly enjoyable. Certainly not as great as the first but a legitimate sequel. Could have done without the multiplayer--actually, I felt the multiplayer was a great idea but executed poorly unfortunately.

Thanks for the help with the Power to the People stations. While they were easier to find in this game than the first, the inability to backtrack made it necessary to know the locations in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to add input on "Man About Town". So, here I am playing the game, reading this thread, thinking the achievement has to be bugged. Heck! I've played MP for 11 and half hours getting to rank 30. How could I not have done every map? I went through the map selection tool trying to recall each map in detail, reminding myself I had indeed done every map.

Well, I complete a sister grab on the Kashmir map, and the achievment finally unlocks. Point of this post? The achievement may seem buggy, but it isn't. It just sometimes takes a lot of freaking playing, like 11 and half hours of play, but the achievement will unlock on your way to the rank 40 achievement.

• 3 weeks later...