PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Star Wars II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-14-2008, 11:02 PM   #1
TiajuanaJoe

Send a message via MSN to TiajuanaJoe

TiajuanaJoe's Gamercard
Jedi Destiny minikit problem

Ok so I have 9/10 minikits for this level. Here's the problem. I turned on the minikit detector and it has the arrow pointed in the gray room with nothing in it but lego studs and a ditch in the middle that you can fall into and die. But there's nothing there. As I was looking in free play I came to the part where you select a bounty hunter to open one of the doors in the middle, then you have C3PO activate a bridge to this area. Inside is a minikit that needs to be built, but whenever I build it I can't get it, nor can I go through it and it dissappears after a few seconds. I'm at a loss at what to do, I really dont want to have to start a new game, if ayone has any suggestions i'd appreciate it, thanks!
Old 02-14-2008, 11:53 PM   #2
bethelyoda

MajorBedwetter's Gamercard
Sorry to hear that. I know a couple people who have been having minikit problems, myself included. However, each of the people I know have problems in different levels. With one of my friends, when he popped in my game disc, he was able to retrieve his desired minikit. Unfortunately, the same trick didn't work for me.
I know I'm not much help, but maybe....just maybe, trying a different game disc could help.
bethelyoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 03:13 AM   #3
TiajuanaJoe

TiajuanaJoe's Gamercard
It's alright, just very dissappointing, I figure im going to have to start a whole new game.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:36 PM   #4
TheGoalslammer

thegoalslammer's Gamercard
the one in the gray room appears when you get all the squares around the hole lit up at once which requires blasting(? I think?) some things on the walls around it. It took a little bit of work for me. But then it appeared over the hole.

TheGoalslammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 03:30 PM   #5
bethelyoda

I fired up my fiance's profile, and went to that level....sure enough, I'm having the same problems. Minikit detector is showing that there is a minikit in the room. (Gamefaqs users are reporting that the tiles need to be walked on, causing them to light up, and revealing the minikit floating over the pit) But I'm not getting anything to light up. One thing that's ...interesting... when you stand in the rear right corner of this room and shoot towards the front left corner, your gun fires up at a much higher angle, almost as if the auto aim was trying to help you hit something. I'll continue playing around with this. I'll PM you if I find anything.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:34 PM   #6
bethelyoda

Alright, got it! Sure enough, you need to walk around the pit staying on those tiles. They won't light up as it says in Gamefaqs (could be a coding issue when writing for the 360). Just make sure you have someone who can move fast: Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, etc. Make a quick lap around, and presto!
Old 02-16-2008, 04:30 PM   #7
WrottenSandwich

WolfVelocity's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hey thanks bethelyoda I was having the same problem and will try this as soon as I get home tonight.....

Edit: Just so anyone else that reads this the above technique worked perfectly......

Last edited by WrottenSandwich; 02-24-2008 at 01:25 AM. Reason: confirmation of technique
WrottenSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 07:10 PM   #8
TiajuanaJoe

TiajuanaJoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelyoda View Post
Alright, got it! Sure enough, you need to walk around the pit staying on those tiles. They won't light up as it says in Gamefaqs (could be a coding issue when writing for the 360). Just make sure you have someone who can move fast: Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, etc. Make a quick lap around, and presto!
Hey, thanks a bunch im off to try this right now.

EDIT:

Thanks so much I found it, but yea it is awkward that it is the way it is, I honestly had no clue as to walk around those things, thought it was just part of the floor. But anyway thanks a ton bethelyoda!!

Last edited by TiajuanaJoe; 02-23-2008 at 07:18 PM.
TiajuanaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:21 AM   #9
Caddius

Caddius's Gamercard
I had the same issue, and I just kept walking around and it just appeared. Must be a glitch that they don't light up or anything.

Caddius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 04:48 PM   #10
StumpyFlesh

CitizenErased18's Gamercard
Yeah that one is awkward. I was using a guide I downloaded and so I tried it with a fast character, and it didn't appear. Then, I looked at my guide to see who they used, and they were using a Red Guard.......I was like, HUH?????? He's slower than crap! But I switched to him, and sure enough it appeared. And yeah, the panels don't light up lol.

AC-130U- "You can run, but you'll only die tired."
StumpyFlesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:07 PM   #11
Ilhja

Ilhja's Gamercard
it is not glitch, you need to destory the panel with a bounty hunter for the last 4 to light up
Ilhja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #12
biochem411

BIOChem 4one1's Gamercard
I just kept walking around it until the kit appeared. Nothing ever lit up for me.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:59 PM   #13
onemorechanc

onemorechanc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I can't remember how many times I did this level trying to get that last minikit ... same problem as the original poster. None of the floor tiles were lighting up in the back room, so I thought I must have gotten the minikit from there on my first play through in story mode. Turns out that was the one I needed.

One good thing came out of it though ... I got good enough at this level that I was able to get the Undefeated achievement without using ghosts.
onemorechanc is offline   Reply With Quote