This game is not easy or quick as the guide says!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm finding the races easy, what's killing me are the milestone events. Hit 26 police cars, $350,000 bounty, $200,000 costs. I got so close on all of those only to have a pursuing cop car hit another car which then drove me into some spikes.

Does anyone have a suggestion on the avoid the spikes milestones. I drive around forever and only see a couple of spikes. Is there a way to force them to deploy spikes to stop me?

Don't take notice of the guide on this site this game is pretty hard and frustrating I would say im a quite a skilled gamer im having alot of trouble doing some of the milestones I think guides on this site should be more acurrate.

I agree. That is why I started letting the.gamers vote on the difficulty on guides I write (see "vanquish"

I'm finding the races easy, what's killing me are the milestone events. Hit 26 police cars, $350,000 bounty, $200,000 costs. I got so close on all of those only to have a pursuing cop car hit another car which then drove me into some spikes.

Does anyone have a suggestion on the avoid the spikes milestones. I drive around forever and only see a couple of spikes. Is there a way to force them to deploy spikes to stop me?

Haha, same thing kept happening to me. I still havent beat the game! It has been a while since I last played, but I remember there was a building where you can go in and the cops didnt folow, but I cant remember where it is. Sorry I cant be more helpful with the location.

I remember there was a building where you can go in and the cops didnt folow, but I cant remember where it is.

It is the bus station, and there are youtube videos on how to use the bus station to build up your bounty. It doesn't work all the time, there's a little bit of luck involved to not getting caught.

• 2 months later...

ya they must have patched the bus station trick because ill go up there and the cop cars are there but freeze and i cool down so i have to rock back and forth to get them to notice and to end cool down. very annoying. Or ill go on top of the buses to get them to continue to notice then like 50 cop cars come off the ramp into the buses and push me off.

Its very frustrating. i even have to get off and try to get back to the station and when i go up the ramp i got a cop car on the other side waiting to ram me off. so i guess i have bad luck and im barley at the 5th racer lol in my C-S!!

I love the racing in this game its a 10/10 but the mile stones and bounty RUIN this game. absolutely CRAPAFY this game with the stupid mile stones that require you to be in a bounty with at least lvl 5 heat to even get most of them met its stupid.. but i guess in a couple of years ill finish this game lol..

EDit: the bustation glitch is 50/50

Edited by BlaZiNaNGeLx
edit

To any one wanting a straight answer in how to beat this game. Hardest but funnest NFS game ;)

I beat this game in about 30hours.

My car at start:(which ever one You like doesn't really matter because youll be trying to collect rivals pink slips as you advance per rival till you get the Cayman S)

The Car i used till the end: Cayman S (sweet control and good cornering just get use to it and your set! its one of those cars you have to give a chance and absorb its style)

In my opinion: Lancer gets dusted by Cayman S(and i own a 2010 Lancer Evo my self, so i am not being harsh lol!), the lambo sucks for turns doesn't matter how fast it goes and the viper cant keep up with Cayman S topspeed and better the handles..

You could seriously beat the game with the first car you started with since this game is bout 50% luck on how well your doing in a race the rubber band effect is ridiculously annoying i could be out 1K ft ahead and before you know it these cars magically end up 100ft behind so look at your map and constantly NOS around corners i NEVER use the time breaker its pointless since the car around you don't go in slow motion and if they are they are still faster..

Only hard part about this game was the 200K damage to the state.. on #2 black list a quick help on that:

Pick your lvl5 heat ride. select bounty 2 police station. try to knock out the first cop car if not use the doughnut area going towards the bus station, circle the bus station till you have racked up about 75k in damage then just head up the ramp and kill time rocking back and forth and in about 10-20minutes you'll have about 150-175k.

i got my 200k at bout 50-1hour since the vipers only give bout 5-6k damage. The just go up against the ramp glass till your bounty goes away and ta da 200k damage and bout 1.5mil bounty You will have to be patient but its better than driving around getting spiked and swat swarmed.

Final rival RAZOR:

He is a chump you can smoke him in any of his races the only one that was a problem was his last one since he took those corners like a champ so you cant afford to mess up its a circuit..but you can come back around the last right turn by NOS or not hitting any one.

In his Drag race there is a trick i picked up when you get to the 4 way intersection where 2 cars cross SLAM your break and let the cars pass because if you do RAZOR will slam into the first or second one because the cars cross when YOU arrive its not a preset time :) then you can just finish the drag at bout 50mph lol

END result:

Pretty much it i had all the rival cars but once i got that Cayman S it was game over for the game because it became that much easier raping races and racers!

Best of luck to those who still need to finish this game. I've been there as far as wanting to quit and throwing the game away but don't just use my mini guide and enjoy those 1K trust me! RACE ON! :)

Edited by BlaZiNaNGeLx
posted as a mini guide since 2 ppl thanked me so fast and said i should! thanks! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I've just done NFS MW in 3 days ;). My plan beforehand was to get all the Pink Slips, I was succesfull. Mostly I had it in my first try but a couple (Two, I believe it was) were a bit harder, got those on my second try. I only had bad luck with Ming, had to down him four times to get the Gallardo!^^.

I used my starter car to get the Blacklist #15 car, I used that one to down number 14. #14's car to defeat #13. #13's car to defeat #12 etc. I did this till I get my hands on the Cayman (#10). I used the Cayman to defeat Ming.

I have now two awesome cars available, using the other if one has a lot of heat and I want to lower it. Used #6's car (Gallardo) to beat down #5. Imo, that was the hardest guy to defeat. (3 awesome cars). Downed JV with my corvette from Webster, had no problem at all: drag races are funny to do, sometimes the Blacklist fella crash so it's an easy win. I have now 4 good cars to get my heat level under control. I used JV's car (Viper) to beat down Razor's guys (Ronnie and Bull: Bull was a joke imo) and Razor himself.

3 days ago I defeated 5 people on the blacklist. 2 days ago I did another 4. Yesterday I have done 3 and today I've completed Carreer 100%.

Good luck you all^^.

• 5 months later...

The thing is, every racer has their preffered car and their own handling. For a while, when it was available, my car of choice was the Lotus Elise. It has amazing handling, and my most favorite ability...a low car. You can go under almost every truck in the game. Its tricky but good to evade those annoying level 3 and 4 cop cars who can't follow you under those things. It's not that fast but gets the job done. After that i continued with Ming's Gallardo throughout the game. Again, i prefer low cars and amazing handling then focus on the speed. One has to find their racing high points and focus on that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah these are probably the most annoying things in the game. I still don't think it's harder than 3/10, but there's a bit of grind in the game that does make it longer than the guide says.

• 3 months later...

Anyone that is having trouble with any milestone event that you cannont use the Bus Station should use this method:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SQINB9yCWk]NFS: Most Wanted Easy Bounty - YouTube[/ame]

Basically if you look at a map of the game there is a giant circle. Then leading out of the circle is a winding road that leads to a stadium with a chase breaker on either side and on the far side of the staduim there is a hiding spot. Drive around the circle as long as you want, when you see a road block hit 'x' to slow down and aim yourself away from spike strips. ram everything and save your nos for getting out of a jam. when you've reached your milestones head for the stadium, hit the chase breakers and you'll be right infront of the hiding spot to end the chase. If you can win the races this makes the bounty a 2/10 difficulty.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I had this on my original Xbox way back when it first came out, and walked right through it, no problem.

I saw a copy of it at gamestop for the 360, and thought, "Hey, an easy 1000G!"

I think I've become too accustomed to the driving mechanics of newer games, because this is a headache this time around. I still have the top 3 in the blacklist to go, and I just can't be bothered to do it right now.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This game really pissed me off on occasions. When I found out there was a glitch at the bus terminal, I almost cry! By the way, it worked like a charm. Thanks, guys!

The game is not as easy as the guide says. It can easily get on your nerves. Some races take so long to finish and you can lose in the last moment, having thus lost 15' or over.

Making a good use of nitro and slow motion is paramount. Good luck everyone!