Which EA Moderator still helps??

It looks like Sniperworks is the only guy left who is doing it. All the others either don't have the game anymore or just don't care.

As for your question, when I got the achievement off him (2 or 3 days ago from today) I noticed he was already playing Carbon, so I just asked if he had a minute. Not to much later we did it and that was that. Real friendly guy, asked for nothing in return.

I would only recommend messaging him IF HE'S ON CARBON. The guy gets nuked with messages from people begging for the achievement, and the more polite and patient you are, the more likelihood he'll help you.

He's only one man, don't expect him to come running to you just so you can get 30G.

UPDATE - Oh, the first time I messaged him was about a week and a half ago. This was just a question of "are you still doing the moderator crap" to which he replied "yes."

Edited by Doominatorx6

• 3 weeks later...

terrorfall is another that helps. I dont know if he just started but he and sniperworks were on right now and terrorfall helped me get it and I didnt even need to race him, he just crashed. So if your interested ask him politely or just check every so often to see if hes on playing carbon.

• 2 weeks later...
I have been winning at least 10 races against an EA Mod. today but neither the achievement nor the Reward Card has been unlocked though I tried ranked and unranked races. Is it glitched? Or are there certain requirements (location, race course, cars, number of players, etc.)?

Any race type if fine, you need to place better than the mod.(means, if 3 players are in the same race, someone can be #1, you can be #2 and the mod place #3), players in #1 and #2 will get both the achievement and the rewards card IF you played a ranked game. You can still get the achievement via unranked, but the card wont unlocked(since it's for ranked)

Also, this is not a viral achievement, so if you are playing someone that won the achievement, but it's not really a mod, then you will NOT get it.

What's the name of the EA Mod? sometimes they change their names, get removed from the EA mod list, etc.

The problem is the servers. My group raced about 30 times against Torque (a year or so ago) and it didn't unlock until XP was counting. I kept an eye on it, after every race on the website. When it finally unlocked, the XP counted for that race. Therefore, I recommend you do the XP reset method before racing any mods.

if that doesn't work, try racing legit races online against someone random, my virals didn't unlock properly and had to race other people for them to unlock.

thanks for your infos. what exactly is the xp reset method? and can you give me a link to the website? it's true, sometimes i think my xp wasn't counting but i just recently got the XP23 achievement so it should have worked yesterday. and yesterday i did race against random people before racing against the mod. is it possible that the achievement pops up randomly later in the game? and we haven't tried the method that the mod quits the game - is it worth a try?

Edit: Ah found the website

http://games.ea.com/nfs/carbon/us/profile.jsp?platform=xbl2&player=Gamertag

but theres nearly everywhere 0 in the statistics, they don't seem to be updated very often...

Edited by Hawaiian

• 2 weeks later...

I've just about given up on this stupid achievement ! :mad: Messaged 4 different mods WHILE they were online with a simple 6 word message "You still help people with Carbon ?" and yet not one of them have replyed to me :mad: Fair enough they may get bombarded with messages but at least open and read the message instead of being plain ignorant. A simple yes or no reply would suffice !! :p Sorry if i sound Rude towards them its just thats 4 people and not a single word back from one of them ! It does wind me up lol :). I do hope to hear from one of them soon :D

Edited by TiptopChrisy

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried to get in contact with him recently a couple of weeks ago and a couple of weeks ago. I even offered him something directly in return for his help but still no answer.

It's really sad the he doesn't answer to our requests. He played Carbon a couple of weeks ago but I missed it. Dunno if he helped someone there but he played it. Of course just at the day when I wasn't looking if he was online...

I also tried to get in contact with another mod called Terrorfall recently but again, nothing. I'm after this since ages and roughly a year ago I actually had a mod that answered me and said he would help but it never came to a race and he stopped answering my messages.

I really don't know why it's such a big deal with these mods in Carbon. Sniperworks even promises to help in his bio but still doesn't seem to do anything. We all know that Carbon is an old game but these guys are still mods and still play it and the servers are still open, so I don't see why they aren't helping us. :(

• 1 month later...