Legendary Treasure

Esler

My girlfriend is having trouble on the second level trying to get to the 2nd treasure in the game, it appears to behind a gate with no lock and has a drop down to it that we both have no idea how to get to it. If anyone has any information regarding this it would be great.

You have to have a Life type figure to get to that point, which is not included in the starterpack. If you look at the poster you got with the game, it's the catagory on the bottom right. I myself have the Stealth Elf. And once you have Life Figure, You can get there by a sort of horizontal beanstalk that grows. Right before you go through a series of wooden fences you have to demolish.

Hey Can Anyone Tell Me Where The Legendary Treasure Is on Level One Please As I Cant Seem To Find It lol ???

Hey simple when you get to first cannon to break gate then use same cannon to shoot one more to break pot thing for legendary treasure pop out of it and you should see pig legendary treasure to pick it up.

Hope that help!!:)

You have to have a Life type figure to get to that point, which is not included in the starterpack. If you look at the poster you got with the game, it's the catagory on the bottom right. I myself have the Stealth Elf. And once you have Life Figure, You can get there by a sort of horizontal beanstalk that grows. Right before you go through a series of wooden fences you have to demolish.

Found it ! Thanks a lot ;) (I've done it with Stump Smash)