• Traffic
    • Homocide
    • Administrative Vice
    • Arson

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homicide. Liked Rusty as a partner a great deal (although Biggs is my favourite) and the cases were really intricately woven together and clever. Especially enjoyed the clue hunting in the final case.

Arson would've been better if there were more cases and more Biggs(!). But sometimes... all those charred remains, it was a little jarring and even more gruesome than the homicide desk in my opinion.

Loved Homicide for the way it all tied together perfectly. It was like watching the classic cop shows. Spoilers below

I have to admit that on my first playthrough I started suspecting the temp barkeep we met early on in the cases when a minor line of dialogue about a temporary bartender working the night before was thrown into an interview on a later cases. It's those little details of continuity that made the final homicide case so epic. The other cases just seemed to lack that same continuity, whether it was due to cut cases in the final version of the game or just the way the cases worked out, but it didn't come off as clean as the homicide cases progressed.

• 5 months later...

Homicide by far.

It's story was the deepest and the last level was actually made me feel like I was actually being a detective. Plus it was original on how Team Bondi [spoiler=Spoiler]made it so that you can catch the guy who did the Black Dahlia Murder and that you were arresting the wrong guys everytime

My ranking of the desks:

1. Homicide

2. Vice

3. Arson

4. Traffic

---------------

5. Patrol (its a tutorial so i dont count it)

Edited by scaryness

I hated Vice because the partner was as much of an ass as one can be.

[spoiler=Vice]I also hated that Phelps cheats on his wife. They could've made the German chick relevant to tie in with the Arson some other way.

My favorite would be Homicide. Rusty was a ton of fun to work with [spoiler=Homicide]especially when he's like "I'm pulling rank on you - you're going to have to climb up there.

and the story for that desk was great.