You need to make sure that you select the correct cheese for each of Constable Dibbin's questions. Make a note of which cheese is where and you'll work out which 'emotion' is required for each one!

(Here's the solution! Spoiler-ed incase you want to work it out for yourself!)

[spoiler=1]1st question - Select the cheese in Dibbin's helmet. (He will look at Dibbins)

2nd question - Select the cheese under the cot (bed). (He will look like he's sorry for what he's done)

3rd question - Select the Rotterdam cheese.

Bingo, instant ENERGIDES!

Edited by tastefulmrship
Chesse? I think not, Gromit!

You need to press X to bring up your list of items to use the remote control. It's not like where you use it while looking at an item to use with an item. It is the same way you use the map, and as others have said, make sure you have picked up the remote.

You need to press X to bring up your list of items to use the remote control. It's not like where you use it while looking at an item to use with an item. It is the same way you use the map, and as others have said, make sure you have picked up the remote.

Now I feel like an idiot... I didn't know I had to push the X Button, thought I could just do the other way to use items lol.

Thanks Guys :)

• 1 year later...