What exotic animal would you own if you could?

joystick84

I remember my parents having a monkey when I was around 8. It wasn't a normal but rather a small monkey about the size of one's fist. If I remember correctly they were dark with the fur around their ears white. Kinda cute but usually they were in a bad mood and they had razor sharp teeth which meant that they always bit me.

As for me, I would want to own a pot bellied pig. I know they might not be very exotic but you gotta admit that they aren't easy to care for like a normal pet. :woop:

I remember my parents having a monkey when I was around 8. It wasn't a normal but rather a small monkey about the size of one's fist. If I remember correctly they were dark with the fur around their ears white. Kinda cute but usually they were in a bad mood and they had razor sharp teeth which meant that they always bit me.

As for me, I would want to own a pot bellied pig. I know they might not be very exotic but you gotta admit that they aren't easy to care for like a normal pet. :woop:

Unfortunately monkeys make bad pets, but I still think they are awesome. Pot bellied pigs are cool, but I couldn't own a pet I'd be to tempted to eat. Bacon is one of man's greatest inventions after all :biglaugh

A tiger or leopard for sure.

One of my mom's cousins owned a tiger, but apparently he did a lot o illegal things and it was his guard "dog" so to speak.

Sharks

Because they'd be funny to watch flop around on the ground out of water. Hey Jaws, frig off.

Sharks are delicious.

One of those mini-giraffes from the directv commercials ;) (I'm fully aware they are not real but. still neat). An elephant would be pretty sweet too (as long as I didn't have to store it).

One of my friends wants the same mini giraffe and she belives that they should be genetically engineered to exist.

Monkey...100%

Man after my own heart.

I'd have a chupathingy.

A chupacabra?