Giving Up

For the life of me I can't beat that stupid Nut Shots game. I got to 67,000 twice and then lost. It's way too long, I can't sit and hammer on the RT for 15 minutes at a time, my hand gets too sore. :(

Also I have about 4 errands that just will not show up at all. So getting 100% seems to be a huge waste of effort for me. Karen and her stolen bear, Algie and his coat, the Cop and detective, and one by the meat packing plant. No matter if I show up at the times and run around for hours by them, nothing will happen.

Unless someone has tips, I have to shelf this thing so close to 1000.

• 1 month later...

There seems to be a glitch with the errands, try shutting of your xbox completely and restarting the game. Whenever there were no errands popping up for me this worked every single time. Hope it helps! As for nut shots... you kind of just have to suck it up and keep hitting that rt.

• 1 month later...

You realize you can use the A button to fire as well. I don’t know if that’s any easier than pulling the trigger though. I know after two tries my damn thumb was sore. I got a turbo controller and set the A button to auto fire. I still haven’t beat it though, I’ve gotten to 68,050, so damn close. You're right though, that game (Nutshots) is just too damn long to keep doing over and over. I hate mini arcade games like this and I get bored with them after 3 tries and turn the game back off.

***EDIT***

Just to let you know, I beat that damn Nut Shots finally. The turbo controller made a huge difference. Here's a link to the one I have, if it helps you its well worth the price.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002LT9PXQ]Amazon.com: Xbox 360 Pad EX 2 with Turbo - Black: Video Games[/ame]

Edited by ReaptheChaos

Lol. its not really that bad..

I just got 69,800 on my third try.. I missed it by 100 points lol!

Anyone else feel like you die outta no where sometimes? some of these deaths im having i dont see what causing it.. thats why i lost by 100 points.. i was right at the last damn bird with the salmon.

For dieing out of nowhere the only thing I can think of is you’re flying to low. If you get to close to the trees you die, which seems odd seeing as squirrels live in trees…

the way i did nutshots was just start at the top of the screen in the middle and keep firing constantly then move down to the bottom then back to the top all the while firing half the time you kill the wasps before they appear... then when they do just keep moving up and down a little and you will dodge there shots while killing them

think it takes about 7 cycles of baddies (wasps, bat, eagle) to get the score you need

keep at it though and you'll be fine :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the way i did nutshots was just start at the top of the screen in the middle and keep firing constantly then move down to the bottom then back to the top all the while firing half the time you kill the wasps before they appear... then when they do just keep moving up and down a little and you will dodge there shots while killing them

think it takes about 7 cycles of baddies (wasps, bat, eagle) to get the score you need

keep at it though and you'll be fine :)

Plus one exactly what I did, up and down up and down in a smooth motion, constantly firing lol

The thing is I get the high score every time I play that game lol. Just keep avoiding the bats and bees by flying up and down then fire like a berserker against the eagle. Just keep trying after you get the high score, die three times or so on purpose to get the high score, I once got a high score in CunSumo of 1800 pounds, didn't get the high score yet so I quit I found out later you have to die on purpose or accident so long as you have the high score for it to work.

• 1 month later...