Rent A Server Thread. Post your servers here.

Venomized

To prevent multiple threads being posted about users creating their own servers, post your servers here, or post your favorite servers here, even if they are not yours.

Provide information about the server, the name of the server, and the gamertag, and anything else you wish to provide.

Please Edit your post if the server is no longer available.

Edited by Venomized

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copied from my thread that was created:

Hey everyone I rented a server for a week and I'm just trying to populate it a bit, so if anyone is looking for a good server that DOESN'T have admins who abuse their power try mine out! A few of the servers features:

• CONQUEST
  • Normal Presets
  • 200% Tickets
  • Plays ALL Big Maps w/ air vehicles (including all the B2K Maps not including Strike @ Karkand)

Search for 'The Quarantine Area'

Full Name of the Server is:

"[24/7] The Quarantine Area | 200% Tickets | Normal | Big Maps"

If the server does well I will re-new the lease on it.

Any feedback/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The map rotation can be changed based off of suggestions and feedback.

Edited by Ohh So Godly

Copied from my thread that was created:

Hey everyone I rented a server for a week and I'm just trying to populate it a bit, so if anyone is looking for a good server that DOESN'T have admins who abuse their power try mine out! A few of the servers features:

• Normal Presets
  • 200% Tickets
  • Plays ALL Big Maps w/ air vehicles (including all the B2K Maps not including Strike @ Karkand)

Search for 'The Quarantine Area'

Full Name of the Server is:

"[24/7] The Quarantine Area | 200% Tickets | Normal | Big Maps"

If the server does well I will re-new the lease on it.

Any feedback/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The map rotation can be changed based off of suggestions and feedback.

Rush? Conquest? Conquest Assault?

Server name: The Sandbox (will change later if that's a common name)

Game mode: Normal CQ 200% Tickets

Maps: everything except Tehran HGWY (cause I don't like it)

Region: East US (if it matters)

I will be switching it to private from time to time to mess around with friends, but for the most part that's how I plan on having it set for now (especially when I'm not around). I'm not planning on being a "dick admin", I'm only gonna kick/ban people who are boosting/glitch abusing or looking to ruin the fun. In the future I would really like to host some "specialty" TDMs, these would be unranked (most likely) and would be like "EOD bot only" or "Melee only (knife/defib/torch)" and perhaps "Pistols only". I think EOD bot only RUSH mode would be pretty fun too! Anyway, PM me here if you're interested in something like that, and in general feedback on how I could make the server better would be welcome!

Edited by gealt

My wife and I are hosting a server called Fox’s Den (Fox’s Den Mix of CQ-Rush-TDM NO KICK.) My wife MrsFoxtrotShd and I FoxtrotShd are and will be the only admins. We will not kick for the type of gun you use, or your play style, or if you’re better than us. The only reason I will/would kick is if you are intentionally annoying the team. Ex: blowing up all the vehicles in the base and even then 2-3 times to make sure it was intentional and not an accident.

You may contact me in game with issues or map/server suggestions. I do not guarantee anything, but if enough people want it I will probably make the change.

I will change the maps up on a weekly basis. Right now our server rotation is:

Caspian Border – CQ

Damavand Peak – Rush

Noshahr Canals – TDM

Seine Crossing – CQ

Operation Firestorm – Rush

Grand Bazaar – TDM

Operation Metro – CQ

Strike at Karkand – Rush

Damavand Peak – TDM

Kharg Island – CQ

Caspian Border – Rush

Wake Island - TDM

Edited by foxtrotshd

hi i have rented my own server too

TB@G 24/7 hardcore

maps rotations change weekly from

small infantry / few vehicles

big maps

all with different game modes

im also looking for a couple of admin guys ( 1 from usa and 1 from europe ) to rotrate maps and game modes and also keep an eye on things while im offline.. i normally play from 7pm GMT - MID NIGHT GMT..

the TB@G clan has been together since 2005 starting with bf2 on the pc with the AIX MODS due to my pc dying on me i moved to console and now have got the clan going not only multinational but now multiplatform!

if you would like to join us for a game sometime find our server or simply add me on xbox GT RagMan85

http://www.tbagclan.co.uk is our web page its nothing great because lets face it all the work is done on the battlefield

how quickly do your own rented servers fill up ?

me and my friend are thinking of renting 1 but theres sooooo many servers which are empty or have 1 person in, making me have second thoughts about renting a server...

I agree. We had to word ours carefully, and basically trick people into it. I would say it was worth it when they released, since they hype was big, but now don't bother. If you do rent short-term, or wait for the DLC. I guarantee every server will be packed especially if you are running the new maps exclusively.

I agree. We had to word ours carefully, and basically trick people into it. I would say it was worth it when they released, since they hype was big, but now don't bother. If you do rent short-term, or wait for the DLC. I guarantee every server will be packed especially if you are running the new maps exclusively.

thanks for the heads up

Server name: Out to Kill

Server owner: me

Server description: There are no rules. We play CQ, standart BF3 maps. We like the challenge. This was made for clan matches, but it will remain open (existing) all the time.

We record every match (when I'm there).

& I'm not the only admin, so if you get into any trouble (when I'm not there), don't blame me. I never kick people who are better then me. Why? Because there is noone better then me! XD

So join, fav & enjoy the game.

*any requests are welcome!

contact me (Zm4rc0) or GDNA PIETER

Btw.: we do not boost. So if the server is empty, ur free to do whatever you want. But when people start joining, we make war & no b*****t! ^^

Server: The Fathergamer Podcast SERVER

Rotation: 24/7 Wake Island Conquest Assault

Ranked: Yes.

Rule Set: Normal DICE rules.

Admins: 4. Unlikely to be kicked/banned for any reason. Plays like a DICE server.

Notes: Keyword for server browsing is "Fathergamer" as the actual name of the server may change over time.

The Fathergamer Podcast(TFGP) will be hosting an xbox live community event for BF3(may even include prizes) in the near future.

If YOU want a chance to influence our community event map rotation for BF3, drop an opinion at our battle.log which I will link below.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489711557827/

This is Wake Island Conquest Assault 24/7. Features tanks, mobile AA, jets, attack helicopers and the "skid loader." Perfect for leveling up anything you could want, and a chance for the "Like a Boss" achievement involving the skid loader.

Edited by Miles Prower F6

Server name:50% Tickets

Mixture of Rush, Conquest and Conquest Assault on a variety of vehicle friendly maps

No friendly fire and no regenerate health

2 people to start a game

No spawn killing please

I only kick idiots,spawn killers and boosters.

3rd post...been here for years.

Trying to populate my server, so any traffic would be appreciated.

No admin abuse, and please add to your favorites if you like.

The admins won't be using the DART exploit but if you do be prepared to eat lead. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Server name: Squad Death 200% TICKETS

Game mode: Squad Deathmatch 200% TICKETS

Maps: Metro, Canals, Damavand, Firestorm, Bazaar, Caspian

Region: West US (if it matters)

Edited by TheArsenal33
Server name change

Search: $You Mad Bro$ "HARDCORE"

* Conquest

*300% tickets

* Best maps in BF3

* NO ADMIN killing

* Use whatever weapon you like

* ADMIN will only kick you if you are TEAM KILLING

I'm the admin. Just message me if you have any questions. we want to run a great server and need to spread the word!

Thanks,

D

Edited by Demolition D