Just finished up Smurfs 2 last night. It was a pretty fun little game for an easy 1000:gsicon:. I totally enjoyed it. Time to smurf on to the next game now! :p

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-75JOVhpkV1k/UMD42BWNSyI/AAAAAAAAF_0/O5KZKXgOJks/s1600/The+Smurfs+funny+comics+celebrities+picture.jpg

I can't find the other 2. Hard Evidence is everywhere at my local stores, but neither of the others.

The good news is that it's cheap, so when it finally does turn up, you won't have to pay much for it. I think my copy was $9 or something. :)

Best thing I can recommend is to check game store websites and the minute they list a certain store has the game in stock, tell them to hold it and get over there to grab it. ;)

I find E.B. Games website pretty handy for this as it shows all the stores in my state and I can have games transported to my locals stores from much farther away stores. It's actually how I got my Dante (Devil May Cry) figurine all those years ago. I missed out on getting one at my local store due to hesitation and they got me another one from the other end of my state.

Diablo 3

Was a fun enough game both the girlfriend and I could sit down and play together wasn't such a fan of having to finish the 4 ACTs over and over but is a game you can get sick of and come back to in a few months. Also it being able to play offline was always a good game to play when you needed to give your internet a rest.