Hearing and Speaking issues in lobby/games

When I get into GRAW2 in a lobby (or in-game), I can't hear anyone speaking (I can see the bubbles, so I know they are), and they can't hear me speak. I have tried the following:

1. Rebooted the console. No Luck.

2. Turned off the router and modem for 15 minutes. No Luck.

3. Gone back to the beginning of the menus - all the way back. No Luck.

4. Skipped the router altogether and connected straight to the modem. No Luck.

5. Tried two different wired microphones and my wireless microphone. No Luck.

6. Checked the Family Settings. No Luck.

7. Changed my router settings so that NAT says OPEN when I test my connection to Xbox Live. No Luck.

8. The whole "who leaves first" in Private Chat. No Luck.

9. Removed the GRAW2 disk. No Luck.

10. Cleared the cache for GRAW2 as it boots up (press A as it boots). No Luck.

11. Performed Disk Maintenance on the entire drive from the System blade. No Luck.

12. Tried #3 again after doing both #10 and #11. No Luck.

Any other ideas?

If your setup works ok on other online games i wouldnt trawl round your settings too much, I and others have similar probs like this now and again, its prob Graw itself, it does have a few online/connection issues at the mo that need resolving, but remember it is early days.

9 times out of ten a restart fixed it for me, but the other two times..

I seem to have lost two controlpad's use of the mic completely due to this game, stupid as it sounds. Upon a crash, i'll reboot, leave the batteries out the pad for a minute and then attempt to record a voice message/chat in game. But no.. nothing. The mic works fine in another pad, just not the two i was using during crashes.

Well i thought this was just me. See it seems to be a problem with the game. Will be patched i should imagine with the next update.

Just unplug and plug back in. Oh and also press the Guide Button, go to personal settings and unclick voice from headset and click back on it. Should sort it, as it did for me!

Well i thought this was just me. See it seems to be a problem with the game. Will be patched i should imagine with the next update.

Just unplug and plug back in. Oh and also press the Guide Button, go to personal settings and unclick voice from headset and click back on it. Should sort it, as it did for me!

I gotta try that out next time this happens! I get this problem WAY too much...

Dang, I was hoping that would work!

• 2 weeks later...