Mad Moxxi's underdome glitch only 10 rounds!

Alright if you are like me you would think that the Mad Moxxi's underdome achievements are the worst thing in borderlands hopefully this glitch will help you

1. first start the underdome with a modded gun and play through the waves like you normally would
  2. once you get to the boss wave use your modded weapon and shoot the boss as he is appearing
  3. the curtains should close while his minons are still appearing
  4. wait for the timer to run out before you kill any minions
  5. when it says that round 2 wave 1 start killing all the guys plus the ones that came from the last round
  6. about half way through the wave the timer should count down from 10 again
  7. then it will say round 3 wave 1 or 2
  8. there will be twice as many guys the 1 wave but then it should go back to normal
  9. repeat till round 20 or 19 but dont do it again you wont get the achievement

ive tried this numerous of times it worked most of the time but it didnt work with Hanz and Franz.

Hope this helps post comments if it dosent work at all

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright if you are like me you would think that the Mad Moxxi's underdome achievements are the worst thing in borderlands hopefully this glitch will help you

1. first start the underdome with a modded gun and play through the waves like you normally would
  2. once you get to the boss wave use your modded weapon and shoot the boss as he is appearing
  3. the curtains should close while his minons are still appearing
  4. wait for the timer to run out before you kill any minions
  5. when it says that round 2 wave 1 start killing all the guys plus the ones that came from the last round
  6. about half way through the wave the timer should count down from 10 again
  7. then it will say round 3 wave 1 or 2
  8. there will be twice as many guys the 1 wave but then it should go back to normal
  9. repeat till round 20 or 19 but dont do it again you wont get the achievement

ive tried this numerous of times it worked most of the time but it didnt work with Hanz and Franz.

Hope this helps post comments if it dosent work at all

Interesting. I didn't know that.

Ok, I have tried this on 6 boss rounds, and no dice. Looks like I'm in it for the long haul!
alright im new to this website so if ive done something wrong in this quote a modded weapon is when you make a weapon with really increased power you do this by downloading a progam on your computer but dont make it to diffrent or the game will lag. or you could get one of a friend saves all the hassel

lol yea that was my thoughts, well im still lookin to do the lv 20 tournaments got 2 more if any one is interested im lv 61 and getting my friend 2 join who is also lv 61 got modded weapons and shields so if any one wants to join just message me.

just do them legit, what's the point in glitching them? you bought the dlc to glitch it? kinda sad.

I'm gonna at least try to go for them legit, but when i bought the dlc, i didnt think every achievement except one would take 2.5+ hours to do. That might be my fault for not researching it enough, but that still seems kinda rediculous

How do you get around the boss' temporary shield? As soon as he spawns he's only taking 1 damage from any of my weapons until he gets off the stage. By that point his minions have already spawned and the glitch won't work.
you have to have a really strong modded weapon like 271874 times 17 or something ridiculous like that it needs to be a high powered weapon so as he is spawning it takes all his life down if you still have problems i will let you borrow one of my weapons until you finish all the tournaments

I've also heard this can work with Eridian weapons. In my trials, I could only get them to about half health before the minions appeared but i can see potential.

(EDIT: I was level 61 when doing this. Perhaps with a low level host, this would work better)

This will work with hanz and franz. Just start aiming slightly to the right instead of the middle so you kill hanz as he appears.

It seems to be hardest to do with the bosses who spawn with psychos. I don't think I've ever succeeded with sledge, but I've done it with all the others.

HINT: start shooting when you see the sparkles

You should still get the achievements at the end of these.

Edited by General LiWar

• 3 months later...