Friend got 54 Badass tokens for doing nothing?

WaahhJedi

Honestly there are so many things it could be but it depended how new his character is. Because they do have a plethora of challenges for mundane tasks; traveling to new locations, trading with people, picking up x amount of guns, hitting on Moxxi, etc. If he has been playing for a bit he may have just never looked before.

But on the bright side that's 54 BA tokens he didn't have before.

He's a level 30. He had 0 unused tokens and thirty minutes later after completing the Raise the Flag mission in Sawtooth Canyon he has 54. He didn't even do anything. He stayed in a corner while I completed the mission.

He also somehow got ten golden keys.

Sounds like he'd preciously been affected by the 'reset glitch', and received the tokens he had lost back, plus 10 keys as compensation.

He's a level 30. He had 0 unused tokens and thirty minutes later after completing the Raise the Flag mission in Sawtooth Canyon he has 54. He didn't even do anything. He stayed in a corner while I completed the mission.

He also somehow got ten golden keys.

Yeah, he got the BAR reset glitch.

Funny thing, the patch that supposedly fixed that happening didn't fix anything, it just gave compensation for people who got it and people who will get it.

It would be wise to save the golden keyes until you max out your characters again after the eventual possible level cap raise.

I don't remember any mention of them fixing the cause of the glitch with any patch. :confused:

Exactly, we are all confused; my point being that nothing was fixed, we merely get compensated.

In the case of Flugruger's friend, the compensations are glitched.

Oh, maybe that's what happened to the 13 I lost recently when it reset my rank...

Wait, you can lose keyes?