Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;2244068']I think I'm having a little trouble with the "Map Nerd" achievement. When I explored the whole map the first time I got Ba'ul, the ach. didn't pop up, so I assumed there were tiny little spots missed and kept playing the story and just wait 'till I get the missing spot randomly but, oh boy I still don't have the achievement and it really gets annoying. >.<

Could it be a glitch? :/

Can someone tell if it's normal to take this long?

Nevermind, I just got it. xD

Edited by [Ax2:SG]

Hey guys. New to the forums. Just wanted to ask how to go about getting the achievements. I've finished the game but I have missed out a lot of the sidequests. Which ones will I be able to do after finishing the game, I can get those out of the way before I start a new game, and also what exactly do I need finish off before I start a new game (best weapons, Something about the labyrinth etc...)

Thanks.

I have a big problem, I can't land on Astefellius mountains, where the tarquaron is.

I need to get there to complete the dog map, how can I do?

EDIT: nevermind, I'm done :p

You don't have to actually land on the mountains. Go to where Aspio is/used to be and sleep as close to the mountain as possible. It still counts. If else fails, go around the back, near the Blade Drifts of Zophier and sleep there, again near the mountain.

• 1 month later...
I have a big problem, I can't land on Astefellius mountains, where the tarquaron is.

I need to get there to complete the dog map, how can I do?

EDIT: nevermind, I'm done :p

If you complete the Ba'ul races you can earn him new abilities to land in areas you couldn't before. I don't know if this counts for landing directly on top of mountains, but it's certainly required if you're aiming to complete the monster book (like if you're trying to get to Gentlegem in the Father Muzaeli Mountains).

How many of you took a couple of tries to get the secret mission during the Schwann fight? I'm finding it hard to get up fast enough and use an Azure Edge on him. And when I do, he has a barrier up which stops him being stunned.

I feel your pain. For me this was definitely one of the most frustrating secret missions.

I have a pretty big problem. The game has refused to give me two achievements. I am at level 23 and have synthesized 49 times according to my records. However, i have not gotten the achievements for synthesizing 1 item or the one for 20 items. Can anyone help me please? Is there some sort of special requirement i dont know about.

Did you set the synthesise count to more than "01" at any time when you were making things? This can cause the achievements Eureka! (synthesise 1 item) and Little Mad Scientist (synthesise 20 items) to glitch. This is probably what happened.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Did anyone have trouble with secret mission 8? I set everyone to defend (had to remove judy from the party she doesnt listen to defend only) and let zagi charge his blastia several times. 30 min later it never overloaded and after several times I said F it and kicked his butt. He never got a chance to charge but I got the achievment.

Did this happen to anyone else?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Did you set the synthesise count to more than "01" at any time when you were making things? This can cause the achievements Eureka! (synthesise 1 item) and Little Mad Scientist (synthesise 20 items) to glitch. This is probably what happened.

I bought this great game recently (one of jRPG I didn't play). And I'm also anime fan and that's why this game is so nice for me :-D So much time passed and still no patch for the glitch :-( I'll have to remember about this "bug" :-P

wtf.. secret mission 17 is the worst thing ever.. i've checked videos, strategies etc.. I can't get this to work.. I've been trying for days. I get him stunned or whatever it is.. then I get him to chase me and he's stops due to fatigue.. I then set Raven to auto and use the Right Stick to activate the 'rain' arte to hit Yeager.. every fucking time I do this.. he's got a shield up of some sort and by the time Raven breaks through the shield, the fatigue has worn off.. If I hit him again with Yuri, Yeager seems to snap right out of it and just move on like nothing happened..

just tried again.. i got him fatigued 4 times in 1 battle.. still couldn't get it.. Raven just doesn't seem to do enough dmg

**finally got him.. if you struggle with this like I did, have Raven use a higher magic damage weapon. I was using the Breaker Bow with 866 physical dmg, but only 657 magic dmg. So I switched it to the Transform Bow +1@ with 823 physical dmg and 752 magic dmg. This seemed to make the difference of busting through Yeager's overshield with the Rain arte.**

Edited by Xenolith666

• 2 months later...

I have a question.. I am currently post main campaign and am working on some titles, arena, grade farming and things like that. So I have the under 15 hour run and the defeat Barbos under level 15.. when I start a new Ex game and make my grade selections.. can I just do that twice with separate save slots? Or can I only do one, farm grade again, and then do the other? Thanx