What is the fastest way to get skill points?

HALA BE ZBARTAN

You can't max all of the skills 5/5. The only way to get skill points is from leveling up. You get 1 skill point per level from levels 5-50. So 46 points essentially. 1 for your action skill and 45 to spend on all of the other skills.

I could swear that in my game I saw the message that I've earned a skill point without leveling up. I was selling guns and when i exit the vendor machine it gave me that message.

I could swear that in my game I saw the message that I've earned a skill point without leveling up. I was selling guns and when i exit the vendor machine it gave me that message.

Skill Points can ONLY be attained by leveling up. I don't know if it was a delayed message or glitch but there is no possible way to get a skill point without leveling.

i had this happen multiple times as well, and i know i didnt level up when i got the skill point since a few times i was halfway through my xp bar. It seems im always doing something different when it happens too