Hey!

k3ndykane

Hi! * waving *

Welcome to the best site for your games. I bet you will have a lot of fun here, and answers to questions when you get stuck. It helped me out quite a few times... Hope you have a great stay and welcome to the family. :)

Saw you have Final Fantasy with full points: will start soon myself. Any tips? ;)

Hi! * waving *

Welcome to the best site for your games. I bet you will have a lot of fun here, and answers to questions when you get stuck. It helped me out quite a few times... Hope you have a great stay and welcome to the family. :)

Saw you have Final Fantasy with full points: will start soon myself. Any tips? ;)

Don't sell any weapons, accessories or catalysts, the treasure hunter achievement is a lot of work. Also, don't be afraid to retry the Cie'th stone missions after beating the game, some are quite difficult to 5 star ;)

I'm not sure why I took so long to make an account here, I also come here to check out achievements!

Don't sell any weapons, accessories or catalysts, the treasure hunter achievement is a lot of work. Also, don't be afraid to retry the Cie'th stone missions after beating the game, some are quite difficult to 5 star ;)

I'm not sure why I took so long to make an account here, I also come here to check out achievements!

Thanks for the tips. I will make a note and stick it on my TV. :)

Don't be too bumped out by all these gamerscores, you have quite some respectable points yourself gamewise. Just keep playing and have fun!

Thanks again for the tips.