Achievement Guide and Roadmap.

The guide is looking great, and I have a suggestion to make. In my opinion the guide would look better without the long bead list. You could hide it in spoiler tags or add a link to a topic that has them. That's just my opinion bUt IMO it would look cleaner without that the list visible....

Great suggestion, I think I might make a new thread with the guide inside it.

EDIT: Thanks for that tip, shortened the guide by 2 two posts.

Edited by The Reaper0

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome guide. It'd be really helpful to actually detail that bead combination that you mention in the tips for samurai difficulty.

Will do, taking some time off tweaking the guide and monitoring the thread and doing my own samurai campaign at the moment.

EDIT: I know I said this was close to be complete now, but now it really is almost done. There is not a lot left to improve in my eyes. If anyone has some nit picking to do please to do so.

Edited by The Reaper0

I've seen a lot of people complaining that certain achievements won't unlock in co-op, that's why I put a note that's it advisable to complete the achievements solo.

I can't exactly test it myself as I've already unlocked the majority of the achievements, if someone could research it I'd be glad to include it in the guide.

Hey, fyi, just wanted to let you know that my brother and I unlocked the Arcade achievement over local co-op, so that one at least is possible.. I'm not sure about other story ones, though.

How can i upgrade the shotgun? Do i have to upgrade MP/Roboarm because there is no extra shotgun-entry?

The shotgun does a lot of damage, i use it everytime a enemy hangs in air or doesnt block otherwise. Great for finishing the XXXY Combo.

Awesome guide. It'd be really helpful to actually detail that bead combination that you mention in the tips for samurai difficulty.

Will do, taking some time off tweaking the guide and monitoring the thread and doing my own samurai campaign at the moment.

EDIT: I know I said this was close to be complete now, but now it really is almost done. There is not a lot left to improve in my eyes. If anyone has some nit picking to do please to do so.

I'll post my bead and weapon set-up for Samurai difficulty later today.

Everything seems to be working well for me atm.

This guide is looking awesome! Imo it doesn't need a video for beads because they were easy to find with such good description ;)

Just to point that some people might like if you have videos for hardest/last levels of arcade but I really prefer the guide the way it is.

Great job!

I've been trying to avoid putting in videos of boss battles/last levels simply because a lot of the time in arcade it was really a whole lot of luck on my behalf. The last arcade level took me like 40 mins. As for the last level of campaign, it's quite simple.

Just wondering if anyone has had issues with Bleep, Boop! I have the bead and met all the requirements the bleep, bloop has popped up for everything except the double jump and i feel like i'm capable of doing the double jump, i've tried it as yuki and the dishwasher, any suggestions? Please, and Thank You (great guide by the way!)

--Wiseguy2355

Just wondering if anyone has had issues with Bleep, Boop! I have the bead and met all the requirements the bleep, bloop has popped up for everything except the double jump and i feel like i'm capable of doing the double jump, i've tried it as yuki and the dishwasher, any suggestions? Please, and Thank You (great guide by the way!)

--Wiseguy2355

Hahahah

Do you have to equip that bead to get those requirements for bleep bloop?

I believe in you about the double jump btw, i know you can do it, it's a mix of skill, timing, luck and hope but you can still do it!!

Being serious, no idea how to help you, it's the first time i read about something glitched with double jump :/

@ The Reaper0 : Thanks for the very solid guide, it has been very helpful ;)

Edited by Perax

How I am supposed to do this part playing as Yuki?

"Spray any enemy with The Dishwasher's Dekkentozter by pressing the Y button."

Didn't see anything related in the video neither on your guide.

You answered your own question.

It obviously must be done as The Dishwasher. Updated the guide to reflect your problem. Though you are the only person to have trouble with this.

Edited by The Reaper0

I'm following your suggestions, mate. Look at Step 1. You suggest us to play as Yuki on the first playthrough and says that Bleeb Bloop is one of the obtainable achievements that way. Isn't there a contradiction? Or can I change characters between levels and still get it?

You should put the advice there as well.

I'm following your suggestions, mate. Look at Step 1. You suggest us to play as Yuki on the first playthrough and says that Bleeb Bloop is one of the obtainable achievements that way. Isn't there a contradiction? Or can I change characters between levels and still get it?

You should put the advice there as well.

Amended the logic failure.

I am not perfect.

Edited by The Reaper0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...