what time is it released?

RSBigB

This is true as it was officially added to download at 11:17 GMT today.

I would expect that by the time I get home at 17:00 today it will be on the Marketplace.

The game is on the marketplace but i can't download it yet........keeps saying there is problem with Xbox live marketplace and comes up with an status code. Sigh.......suppose i will need to wait a few hours then . It's only doing it on Sonic Adventure 2 and Knights into dreams though so i suppose it isn't ready to download yet.

Edited by ScottHarris

I got the game but it's unplayable for me because my controller's right analog stick slightly sticks to the left. Because of this the camera is violently turning to the left at all times. I guess I have to go buy a new controller just to play this :(

I have been waiting for like 12 hours now lol going mad here waiting. cant download from the site since my email got hacked, tried making another gold account, done it and then I cant get past the confirm email (with a new email acount) page since the email code got sent to some strange account that is not mine so I change that and it says the email adress will be changed next month so im like ugh :rant: I think it will be up tommorow in all honesty which is ridiculous.

I got the game but it's unplayable for me because my controller's right analog stick slightly sticks to the left. Because of this the camera is violently turning to the left at all times. I guess I have to go buy a new controller just to play this :(

Shouldn't you get one anyway?

Surely it makes other games hard to play.