Challenges?

Hey guys I was wondering if anybody wouldn't mind sending me some challenges, I don't know anyone personally who has this game so I figured I would ask some of you guys. Will return the favor if needed!! Let me know if you wouldn't mid helping me out! Thanks!

I see that you already completed all the achievements for this game, Congrats!

If anyone else is still looking to work on the Challenge achievements, feel free to add me:

GT: FullMetal594

I see that you already completed all the achievements for this game, Congrats!

If anyone else is still looking to work on the Challenge achievements, feel free to add me:

GT: FullMetal594

Hey, if you want I can send you some easy challenges anyway I dont mind. Feel free to send me a friend request on xbl and Ill send some over.

Hey, if you want I can send you some easy challenges anyway I dont mind. Feel free to send me a friend request on xbl and Ill send some over.

Wow, thanks a lot for offering to do that. Usually people can not be bothered once they received their achievement.

And thanks a ton for helping me out

Got all my challenges done but more than happy to help any others. BTW for those that are still doing this, this may be the fastest way to make money now. Takes about 2 min per 500 gold coins, just remember to win one, fail one so the other guy/gal gets the same 500 bonus for winning. I hope I managed to split up the win/loss ratio to be even guys.