Now Available

DeadlySinz86

Hey is anyone else downloading this monumentally slow?

Have been on 1% for about half hour now

everyone in the world almost is downloading man mines at 11% and i've been downloading for like 20 minutes now. i'm just being patient. the longer i wait the more excited i'll be :)

Finally! Been on since 9 waiting for it

haha me too !!

I'm in the US on the East Coast, i purchased the DLC this morning, and the download itself has been stuck at pending. i thought i may have to wait til 10 am, but still stuck at pending i even restarted my xbox and the download. any idea whats up? i am thinking it might be due to the large volume of people doing the same thing.

I'm in the US on the East Coast, i purchased the DLC this morning, and the download itself has been stuck at pending. i thought i may have to wait til 10 am, but still stuck at pending i even restarted my xbox and the download. any idea whats up? i am thinking it might be due to the large volume of people doing the same thing.

Are u going back to the dashboard or staying in the game menus? u have to be on the dashboard for the maps to download for sum reason, kinda stupid because u have to buy it from the in game store but have to go back to the dashboard to actually download it.