Strategy Discussion

I wanted to start this do discuss achievement and level strategies. If you beat a level on hard, without dying, or get a difficult level achievement, tell us how you did it.

Also, I have played through Cosmic Combat thinking that I have destroyed all reactors twice now, but no achievement. Does anyone know of one I might be missing?

Well, first and foremost I would say a MadKatz Street Fighter 4 Turbo Controller does NOT make the game any easier. The controller doesn't have analog sticks, just a floating D-Pad that makes the aiming cursor even HARDER to control.

Someone said you can just hold turbo down and be fine, but the fact there's so many enemies that attack you from corners make aiming at them almost impossible with this controller.

Well, first and foremost I would say a MadKatz Street Fighter 4 Turbo Controller does NOT make the game any easier. The controller doesn't have analog sticks, just a floating D-Pad that makes the aiming cursor even HARDER to control.

Someone said you can just hold turbo down and be fine, but the fact there's so many enemies that attack you from corners make aiming at them almost impossible with this controller.

bravo this game is the worst game ever made on this planet i hate it!

• 1 month later...