Does anyone actually play this?

Grimcicle

Any time I tried to find an online game, I always get an error telling me "No games found." I've created a few games here and there, but no one ever joins. Once someone actually did join my game, but then quit immediately after the first question.

What gives? This game is great.

It's not a new game and it's not that popular of a game...no blood and guts. Out of the people I know, I was the only one who had it. And I sold mine ages ago.

The age thing isn't all that relavent. I've had the game since shortly after launch, and no one ever played online then either.

• 2 months later...

I can't help but wonder if there might just be something wrong with the game on xbox live. I can't ever seem to find a game to join either, which of course makes 4 achievements impossible. Hosting a game no one ever seems to join, and on the couple of times they have the game still hasn't loaded. I also can't seem to get it to work online with my girlfriend and I in the same game. We can invite each other to a match but it inevitably says "Join failed". It is possible that it just isn't working because there isn't a third player so it wants us to play local, but the fact that I can't even get that to work makes me think joining a game online might just be impossible. That or nobody plays YDKJ on xbox live when there are new questions all the time on the faceboook version. Either way, I want those stupid achievements. Very frustrating. :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I love this game and still play it regularly with friends on local play. However my boyfriend's account had the Live Gold account up until now. I guess the online version has pretty much killed the console players. I will never give mine up as long as I have a working console to play it on.

I'd like to get the online achievements if I can, but need to find others who would like to join me. Anyone out there interested?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...