PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Fist of the North Star
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-20-2014, 08:39 AM   #1
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The 5000 Kills achievements update to Guide

In the guide it says wich character can be use to do the 5000 Kills achievements for Hokuto Shinken/Ujoken and Nanto Seiken. But something the guide don't mention wich should do is ...

Every character can equip a skill to be able to give the effect of another style to the ennemies. Those achievements are not simple to kill ennemies using a style, you have to make the ennemies dies in the special way of that style.

Hokuto Shinken, you can have ennemies explode, Nanto Seiken they kinda cut like got it by the resident evil laser trap lol, and Ujoken there head get big, they start to float and they then explode. Ennemy may not be the clearest way of saying it but more or less, you have to do a powerfull move to make them die that way.

I finish every Nanto characters and i got 4750 Kills(the gallery tell you how many you got) so more or less this one come from natural progression. I have around 3200 Hokuto Shinken Kills but still need to finish Raoh Story and Dream mode, i guess this one could potentially come by normal play also or near it.

BUT Hokuto Ujoken, there is only Toki that use it, and his legend mode is only 3 chapter long, and his dream mode 4 ot 5 chapters(im at chapter 3 as i write this) like every characters. You can't get it just by finishing the legend and dream modes unless you kill 1000 ennemies by dream chapters lol.

But here is the key, if you are tired of playing with Toki, if you upped enough other characters you can inflict Ujoken kills upon them, so what im saying is you can play with Rei and still get kills for Ujoken, if your tired of playing Toki(but personally i think Toki is probably one of the best character to play, especially in dream mode where he ain't sick after chapter 1).

I just wanted to precise it for you guys. But well this game is pretty straight forward 1000GS anyway... Im around 35 hours of play right now, i would say this game was boring at first because i was playing only Kenshiro legend mode, but then when i tried dream mode i started to have more fun as i unlocked new moves and all with other characters, but now been playing for a while, im eager to finish it lol. I have already a friend that will buy it so it help accelerating the process :P

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote