Problem with Trickshot trophy

I'm trying to get the achievement: Winner of ALL the championships!

I've won everything including Golden Cue and Trick Shot Championship. I've done the hybrid season to rank 16.

Here's the problem: In my trophy cabinet the Trickshot trophy is not there for some reason. I have done all the shots successfully and even got the achievement for it.

I'm sure this is why the Win ALL achievement is not unlocking but have no idea how to fix it.

Anyone have the same problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

Any help would be gratefully received as I have invested a lot of time trying to get this achievement.

Update:

I've managed to solve the problem.

I found a button press code that unlocks all the content in the game: http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board/showthread.php?p=373072

After entering the code, I checked my trophy cabinet and the missing Trickshot trophy was now there. Also the ALL championships trophy was also there, but still no achievement.

So, I decided to give one more season of Hybrid a try and low and behold when finishing the season again in the top 16 the achievement popped up.

After couple of laps of honour round the living room and some joyous shouting I thought I'd come back and post my solution just in case anyone else is mad enough to spend 150+ hours trying to get all the achiements and runs into the same problem as me.

• 2 weeks later...
so does this mean i can do a hybrid season and play EVERY tournament in the game in one season then?

i'm about to finish my first pool season, if i select hybrid season in my 2nd season won't i have my ranking reset?

Slow answer I know, and you've probably figured it out, but yes your ranking will reset.

• 2 weeks later...
so does this mean i can do a hybrid season and play EVERY tournament in the game in one season then?

i'm about to finish my first pool season, if i select hybrid season in my 2nd season won't i have my ranking reset?

You can only select a max of 10 tournaments in a hybrid season and also the ones which require a top 16 ranking will just skip if you are ranked lower than necessary to enter.