I'm interested in this game.....

The only way to describe this game is in one simple word: AWESOMENESS. Just, just take a quick little peek at the badassery that is found in Painkiller.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f16YuvwizB0]Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - Walkthrough - Part 11 - Loony Park (PC/X360/PS3) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

This is just one of many amazing levels. Loony Park is one of my all time favorites.

Old school shooter. It's the same price as Doom 3 was recently, because it too is an HD remake of the original.

For anyone in the UK interested in getting it, Game are doing an offer on pre-orders just now. They're doing the collectors edition for the same price as the regular version using the code 'PAINCE8'.

• 1 month later...
Old school shooter. It's the same price as Doom 3 was recently, because it too is an HD remake of the original.

For anyone in the UK interested in getting it, Game are doing an offer on pre-orders just now. They're doing the collectors edition for the same price as the regular version using the code 'PAINCE8'.

This is NOT an HD remake of the original. It's a re-imagining of sorts, and with that, they gimped the amount of levels and released a lot of the old ones as DLC and changed up the story (also not a bad thing either, in fact I sorta liked it.) I do recommend the game, but be prepared to pay for a more "complete" experience.

This is NOT an HD remake of the original. It's a re-imagining of sorts, and with that, they gimped the amount of levels and released a lot of the old ones as DLC and changed up the story (also not a bad thing either, in fact I sorta liked it.) I do recommend the game, but be prepared to pay for a more "complete" experience.

It still is an HD remake of the original levels at least, maybe not the full blown original game (which is what I wish they did though).

I sure hope this still comes out. They keep delaying it back more and more, hopefully they've landed on a final date.

• 1 year later...
The only way to describe this game is in one simple word: AWESOMENESS. Just, just take a quick little peek at the badassery that is found in Painkiller.

This is just one of many amazing levels. Loony Park is one of my all time favorites.

I just wanted to say, I've been debating getting this. It's on sale and I was going back and forth on it. This video pushed me over to yes. Holy shit that looks awesome. Thanks! Grabbing it tonight.

• 6 months later...

As an old school shooter fan, honestly this game didn't please me too much. I started it around december... still going at it in febuary and its not a long game... its just i never feel to play this and when i do, i just do a level and then move on to something else. Game could had been fun, the weapons are cool, but its just too much run like a moron and shoot everything, unlike doom where you can the feeling to advance in rooms, get keys and so on. Here you just pass a checkpoint, enter horde mode, then kill everything, and get to the next checkpoint...

I wasn't expecting a crazy story or anything, its just the way the game is designed that annoy me ...

I paid 7$ on sale, so i won't complain too much, i consider it like a rental...but im not buying any DLC and i don't think ill unlock many achievements out of it...