Achievements Busted!

The Dauntless

:mad: For some reason the achievements I got in the game are not on my profile. It still says 0G.

So I tried uninstall then reinstall, etc nothing. I just factory reset my whole phone! Reinstalled all my games and still cant get the ahievements to work for Tiki Towers. They unlock in game but dont change my gamerscore.

So I bought another game - Glow Artisan to check my phone was working and I can get achievemnts to work fine on that game.

It doesnt appear to be effecting everyone as some ppl have achievemetns - according to true achievements.com.

Anyone else having the same problem. :mad:

• 3 months later...
Buddy, you should've updated this thread you created and say you were just being impatient. Most ppl might think the Achievements are glitched, which are not. And for further record, you should *wait* when it comes to WP7 games!

Thanks for the tips, but I wasnt being impatient, it turns out the European/UK realease of the game wasnt working for almost a week after release. And like I said, I could get achievements for Glow Artisan and they were showing up without *waiting*.

Also, I can see you have *lots* of experience with WP7 games, gamerscore and achievements so if you have any other tips for me I could really use some. Thanks ;)

• 7 months later...
Mine is glitched as well. Got most of the achievements, but the ones for beating the last set of levels wil not unlock. That is also keeping the 100% achievement from unlocking even though I finished everything under par

Same problem here. Even had numerous conversations with the developers. Then they release the last update which added the mango awards and they still didn't unlock. I am not about to redo the entire game to see if they unlock.

As such the following achievements can be considered broken:

Das Booty

Ultimate Super Champion

And because until I actually get an update that works, Deforester will stay unlocked as well

Same problem here. Even had numerous conversations with the developers. Then they release the last update which added the mango awards and they still didn't unlock. I am not about to redo the entire game to see if they unlock.

As such the following achievements can be considered broken:

Das Booty

Ultimate Super Champion

And because until I actually get an update that works, Deforester will stay unlocked as well

Same. I need Deforester too with the other two. I tried both support emails in the About/Credits, but no response in over a week.

• 2 weeks later...

Das Booty unlocked for me, but not Ultimate Super Champion. Under the bonus stuff, it has Ultimate Super Champion unlocked with the website for some wallpaper, but my achievement still won't unlock. I tried replaying all of the levels, and it didn't help.

I don't know if this matters, but I started the game almost a year ago, and got gold medals for the regular levels in Feb '11. I might uninstall and redownload 1.5.7 to see if this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

be aware that if you re-install, you lose all progress (well, you do with every other WP7 game)

i myself have to reinstall as i broke my phone, and when they fix it, they flash it too :/

i'm pretty sure that my install was bugged anyway, 5000 sticks wouldn't pop (4hours plus tapping screen and no achievement, and this is after doing all levels & eco on all islands),

neither would eco warrior unlock (there were 2 cousteau missions i needed, but they are not on islands) might try again sometime, but not for a long while yet as i can't be arsed to start again right now

• 2 weeks later...
Das Booty unlocked for me, but not Ultimate Super Champion. Under the bonus stuff, it has Ultimate Super Champion unlocked with the website for some wallpaper, but my achievement still won't unlock. I tried replaying all of the levels, and it didn't help.

I don't know if this matters, but I started the game almost a year ago, and got gold medals for the regular levels in Feb '11. I might uninstall and redownload 1.5.7 to see if this helps.

Same thing for me. I got gold on the levels last year but just went back today to finish the eco missions, which unlocked. But when I did the Cousteau Missions I didn't the the Ultimate Super Champion. I may just reinstall the game and do it again during the summer.

• 6 months later...
Just bought the game during DOTW-

Perfect every mission and the same achievements glitched for me as well. :(

There game is no longer glitched. I looked at your achievements. None of them glitched. You just need to do all the Eco Missions. You dont even have the achievement for do all the Eco Missions on one island. That achievement is not glitched.

• 1 month later...
I know this sounds dumb, but did you guys look to verify that the game actually has you as completing everything? By clicking on each island and verifying all 9 levels have the gold masks and the Eco/Cousteau symbols as well?

Got it to unlock by uninstalling the game and redoing everything. Sucked, but finally 200G