PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Tiki Towers
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-09-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
The Dauntless

The Dauntless's Gamercard
Achievements Busted!

For some reason the achievements I got in the game are not on my profile. It still says 0G.

So I tried uninstall then reinstall, etc nothing. I just factory reset my whole phone! Reinstalled all my games and still cant get the ahievements to work for Tiki Towers. They unlock in game but dont change my gamerscore.

So I bought another game - Glow Artisan to check my phone was working and I can get achievemnts to work fine on that game.

It doesnt appear to be effecting everyone as some ppl have achievemetns - according to true achievements.com.

Anyone else having the same problem.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:07 AM   #2
EchoPark

Send a message via MSN to EchoPark

EchoPark's Gamercard
Not sure whats up with that dude. I just played it for a quick 10 mins and got 2 achivements and there on my profile on xbox.com
EchoPark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
DeviousD

Send a message via MSN to DeviousD

Devious Damion's Gamercard
Same here I got a few achievements and they are showing up fine.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #4
miiiguel

SlayerSpecial's Gamercard
Buddy, you should've updated this thread you created and say you were just being impatient. Most ppl might think the Achievements are glitched, which are not. And for further record, you should *wait* when it comes to WP7 games!
miiiguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #5
The Dauntless

The Dauntless's Gamercard
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by miiiguel View Post
Buddy, you should've updated this thread you created and say you were just being impatient. Most ppl might think the Achievements are glitched, which are not. And for further record, you should *wait* when it comes to WP7 games!

Thanks for the tips, but I wasnt being impatient, it turns out the European/UK realease of the game wasnt working for almost a week after release. And like I said, I could get achievements for Glow Artisan and they were showing up without *waiting*.

Also, I can see you have *lots* of experience with WP7 games, gamerscore and achievements so if you have any other tips for me I could really use some. Thanks
Old 06-06-2011, 02:46 PM   #6
miiiguel

SlayerSpecial's Gamercard
sure

Yes, I have some. Feel free to send a FR to SlayerSpecial.
miiiguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #7
bob101910

bob101910 rfp's Gamercard
Mine is glitched as well. Got most of the achievements, but the ones for beating the last set of levels wil not unlock. That is also keeping the 100% achievement from unlocking even though I finished everything under par
Most Recent: Guacamelee (X1)
bob101910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:50 AM   #8
fuzzyGURU

fuzzyGURU's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob101910 View Post
Mine is glitched as well. Got most of the achievements, but the ones for beating the last set of levels wil not unlock. That is also keeping the 100% achievement from unlocking even though I finished everything under par
Same problem here. Even had numerous conversations with the developers. Then they release the last update which added the mango awards and they still didn't unlock. I am not about to redo the entire game to see if they unlock.

As such the following achievements can be considered broken:
Das Booty
Ultimate Super Champion

And because until I actually get an update that works, Deforester will stay unlocked as well
fuzzyGURU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:37 AM   #9
bob101910

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyGURU View Post
Same problem here. Even had numerous conversations with the developers. Then they release the last update which added the mango awards and they still didn't unlock. I am not about to redo the entire game to see if they unlock.

As such the following achievements can be considered broken:
Das Booty
Ultimate Super Champion

And because until I actually get an update that works, Deforester will stay unlocked as well
Same. I need Deforester too with the other two. I tried both support emails in the About/Credits, but no response in over a week.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:13 PM   #10
Hashmap

Hashmap's Gamercard
Das Booty unlocked for me, but not Ultimate Super Champion. Under the bonus stuff, it has Ultimate Super Champion unlocked with the website for some wallpaper, but my achievement still won't unlock. I tried replaying all of the levels, and it didn't help.

I don't know if this matters, but I started the game almost a year ago, and got gold medals for the regular levels in Feb '11. I might uninstall and redownload 1.5.7 to see if this helps.
Hashmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #11
GR4V1G0R3

GR4V1G0R3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
be aware that if you re-install, you lose all progress (well, you do with every other WP7 game)

i myself have to reinstall as i broke my phone, and when they fix it, they flash it too :/

i'm pretty sure that my install was bugged anyway, 5000 sticks wouldn't pop (4hours plus tapping screen and no achievement, and this is after doing all levels & eco on all islands),
neither would eco warrior unlock (there were 2 cousteau missions i needed, but they are not on islands) might try again sometime, but not for a long while yet as i can't be arsed to start again right now

121 games completed
40 - RETAIL 27 - XBLA 50 - WP7 3 - GFWL1 WEB
GR4V1G0R3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:31 AM   #12
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashmap View Post
Das Booty unlocked for me, but not Ultimate Super Champion. Under the bonus stuff, it has Ultimate Super Champion unlocked with the website for some wallpaper, but my achievement still won't unlock. I tried replaying all of the levels, and it didn't help.

I don't know if this matters, but I started the game almost a year ago, and got gold medals for the regular levels in Feb '11. I might uninstall and redownload 1.5.7 to see if this helps.
Same thing for me. I got gold on the levels last year but just went back today to finish the eco missions, which unlocked. But when I did the Cousteau Missions I didn't the the Ultimate Super Champion. I may just reinstall the game and do it again during the summer.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here
McDurbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #13
MastrMeatWad

MastrMeatWad's Gamercard
Glitched for me too

Just bought the game during DOTW-
Perfect every mission and the same achievements glitched for me as well.
MastrMeatWad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #14
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I know this sounds dumb, but did you guys look to verify that the game actually has you as completing everything? By clicking on each island and verifying all 9 levels have the gold masks and the Eco/Cousteau symbols as well?

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 118 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #15
Lavindathar
The Amyrlin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 25 (more» ...)
Was going to buy it but after reading this will pass.
Last Achievement : Weed Whacker Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Xbox One) - 50g
Last 100% Completion : Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Fishman for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:01 PM   #16
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastrMeatWad View Post
Just bought the game during DOTW-
Perfect every mission and the same achievements glitched for me as well.
There game is no longer glitched. I looked at your achievements. None of them glitched. You just need to do all the Eco Missions. You dont even have the achievement for do all the Eco Missions on one island. That achievement is not glitched.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 118 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:49 AM   #17
bob101910

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
I know this sounds dumb, but did you guys look to verify that the game actually has you as completing everything? By clicking on each island and verifying all 9 levels have the gold masks and the Eco/Cousteau symbols as well?
Got it to unlock by uninstalling the game and redoing everything. Sucked, but finally 200G