This Game Is Garbage

Nax

I wanted to use the pun more than anything. But yeah. This game is trash (there it is again)! Without the dying achievements, it wouldn't be quite as infuriating. Clunky platforming just makes this game a headache. And horrible checkpoints.

• 1 month later...

Finally finished the game. And yes, it is still garbage. In fact, this may be the worst Xbox game I have ever played. Wouldn't be surprised if the Xbox dies after all that disc reloading. So glad to be done.

• 3 weeks later...

I totally agree. I picked this game up expecting a real 2/10 difficulty game, but in reality, it's more like 4/10 or 5/10. It wasn't until I found out you could dashboard after dying to still get the achievements that it got somewhat easier. Still, reloading the game from dashboard every time you fall or your toe touches a red panel and die instantly is a pain in the @ss.

Here's a tip for anyone who's going for the 1k: it will be easier if you get the "no death" achievements the first time you play each level. The reason for this is because you can dashboard, and "continue" every time you do die. If you beat the level, you will continue at the beginning of the next stage, forcing you to beat that stage without dying in one sitting. That makes it MUCH harder. You can always come back to the stage and get the collectables after getting the no death achievement. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

this game is exactly what it is,a kids platformer! it was exactly what i expected,nothing groundbreaking but certainly not garbage.i suspect that most of the above posters found completing the levels without dying frustrating and threw in the towel.just because a games frustrating doesnt make it garbage! hour of victory & king kong are examples of garbage games but this certainly doesnt fit into that catergory

• 1 year later...

This game is very boring so far.. And it makes me nauseous and gives me a headache how the camera is a lot of the time. Add the clunky platforming that kills you whimsically is frustrating to say the least. Even looking at the achievement list irritates me. Sick of this game already.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seriously pass this game it's not a fun 1000. I got stuck and glitched throughout every level. Got stuck on level 5 with those yellow beams, no control over your camara, just sitting there stuck forcing me to quit did this during level select now I have to replay it over again.

Very frustrating game. All the levels suck, they are boring. Not a kids game. You get achievements here and there but to 1000 :gsicon: it is awful. Without dying is pretty hard. I died alot. Died mostly getting shot off the edge and getting stuck on things glitchy; buggy game. Skip it for an easier Disney game. I'd rather have watched the movie 10 times than play and 1000 this game. Sorry for my rant this game is bad.

• 3 months later...