Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

I'm looking to do Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace tomorrow night. I'm looking for anyone interested in participating. Any slots not filled by users here I will supplement with people from my friend's list.

1. zI Drucifer Iz

2. time2munch79

If there is enough time and everyone is up for it, we can also do Compulsive Liar with the same six people.

I'm in. Just let me know what time to be there.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a group of three (including myself) that have or are working towards the Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace and Compulsive Liar achievements.

We are currently need three more people to help with the Compulsive Liar achievement; and then we'll help anybody with the rest of the gambling achievements.

Message my GT if you're interested: Mr Al Capwnt

Put me down for any of the ones listed, but if you need something else ill be happy to help anyone who helps me, im willing to help with golden guns aswell all i need is the Explosive rifle.

1. Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace: In a full Multiplayer Poker game, beat the table when blinds are at maximum

2. The Big Bluff: In a Multiplayer Poker game, win a hand by forcing someone with a better hand to fold

3. In A Van Down By The River: In a Multiplayer Poker game, win a hand on the last card when you were losing prior

4. Compulsive Liar: In a full Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, win without losing a single die

5. Good Call: In a single Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, successfully make a spot-on call

6. One Die to Rule Them All: In a Multiplayer Liar's Dice game, win with only one die left

7. Triple Crown: Get first place in all races in any Grand Prix

8. Peacewalker: Finish a single race without getting shot or killed, and without shooting a bullet

9. From Glue to Mon Dieu!: During a Grand Prix, finish a race in first after placing last in the previous race.

10. We Must Protect This House!: While on defense, do not allow the attacking team to capture any of their objectives

11. Avatar of Death: Successfully complete either round of a Stronghold map without dying

12. Legion of Boom: Get a triple kill while on the attacking team in Stronghold

13. Kingpin: Fight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in Multiplayer Free Roam.

If I am on when you are on, I will message you. Otherwise sometime Sunday night, CST I am still planning on working a Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace group that will double up as a Compulsive Liar group, leaving me only The Mother Lode to finish this game.

As I stated in the Outlaws forum, I am down to three cheevs and am desperately trying to finish them before Tuesday as I will be caught up with the release of Mortal Kombat.

Need help with following achievements:

Who needs deadeye?

Double bagger

Pa-pa-pa-poker ace

Compulsive Liar

Kingpin

Legion of boom

I will help with any ones you need aswell.

Send me a fr to Mitzy06

Edited by Mitzy06