More DLC?

xXVanitasXx

Does anyone know if there will be another few episodes tied to this? (not season 2)

Like they did with the first season? Or is this 400 days dlc a stand alone episode?

Sorry if this is a dumb question and the whole world knows this by now but me.

Just my achievement hunter side speaking, I hope they throw in four more episodes to even out a 1000G for it. (don't fancy the 600G too much)

Then they can do season 2. It doesn't really matter, with or without more episodes.

Just curious is all.

Edit: I'm assuming no one else knows either? Or sixteen of you just like to hop in and out of a thread with no define interaction or answer?

lol Talk about rude.

Edited by xXVanitasXx

Does anyone know if there will be another few episodes tied to this? (not season 2)

Like they did with the first season? Or is this 400 days dlc a stand alone episode?

Sorry if this is a dumb question and the whole world knows this by now but me.

Just my achievement hunter side speaking, I hope they throw in four more episodes to even out a 1000G for it. (don't fancy the 600G too much)

Then they can do season 2. It doesn't really matter, with or without more episodes.

Just curious is all.

Edit: I'm assuming no one else knows either? Or sixteen of you just like to hop in and out of a thread with no define interaction or answer?

lol Talk about rude.

I haven't heard anything either, but I sure would like some more DLC to tell on how the gang at the end got there. Hopefully, Taletell would come up with something to expand the characters' role. I always felt that their stories were cut short...

Also, Taletell are NOTORIOUS on not announcing or promoting their DLC/Games; I only hear stuff of theirs coming out a week prior to their release. This has been their bread-and-butter. I hope they keep it up. :dance:

Edited by Redemption Mode

Yeah, good point. 400 days came out of nowhere for me.

It's release sure was surprising seeing as it came out only shortly after it's reveal.

Well thanks for clearing that up. Man, I can hardily wait for the next stuff they release.

I guess we'll just have to wait and find out what they got in store for us next :)

I don't know anything personally. Although until something is said otherwise, I highly doubt there will be. Since Telltale Games has already confirmed that they're working on season 2 without a mention of there being more episodes beforehand, the likeliness of there being more episodes prior to season 2 is unlikely. One can only hope that there will be though.

I don't know anything personally. Although until something is said otherwise, I highly doubt there will be. Since Telltale Games has already confirmed that they're working on season 2 without a mention of there being more episodes beforehand, the likeliness of there being more episodes prior to season 2 is unlikely. One can only hope that there will be though.

With that info I would agree with you.

I would personally like if they focused on season two and create a great character class like they had done for the first 5 episodes. They did such a good job with it that I felt like I was watching a show.

With that info I would agree with you.

I would personally like if they focused on season two and create a great character class like they had done for the first 5 episodes. They did such a good job with it that I felt like I was watching a show.

Yeah, I too would like Season Two to be Telltale's main focus. Hopefully they can bring in what we found out in 400 Days and make it into a story as good as or even better than the first season.

I hope whatever they decide it comes out as soon as possible but isn't rushed!