Release Date + Collector's Edition Announced

BiggD

My local Gamestop is the only one that is close that got any in-store pre-orders. And I am fine with the Xbox 360 version. All the contents are identical except for the slipcover and game (I checked with some of the community staff at Respawn). I just want it ASAP! :p

The Xbox One and PC versions were/are completely sold out. Only the Xbox 360 version is left at this point and I expect it will sell out by March 25.

True. You might want to place a minimum pre-order on more than one just so that multiple copies go to the store increasing your chance of getting a copy in good condition, and then just cancel the extra copy/copies. Honestly I wish I had thought to do that when I did mine, prolly would have saved me a lot of heartache and trouble.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. You might want to place a minimum pre-order on more than one just so that multiple copies go to the store increasing your chance of getting a copy in good condition, and then just cancel the extra copy/copies. Honestly I wish I had thought to do that when I did mine, prolly would have saved me a lot of heartache and trouble.

Hmm, that is a good idea. I'll do that Thursday when I go to see if any didn't get picked up.

To anyone that has cracked open their CE, does the game case have anything on it or in it that is specific to the CE or is it the standard case and contents?

Only thing in the case was the game, a 2 day gold trial, and a battlefield 4 ad, all of which would likely show up in both standard and collector's editions. In fact, if you look at my picture of the shipping box, it labels it as containing two different products, one likely being the generic collector's edition, the other one a random copy of the game...

When you open it up you can tell they didn't even custom make the box (minus the sleeve) for each version of the game, my X1 copy of the game was bouncing around in an area the exact right size for a 360 copy.

Only thing in the case was the game, a 2 day gold trial, and a battlefield 4 ad, all of which would likely show up in both standard and collector's editions. In fact, if you look at my picture of the shipping box, it labels it as containing two different products, one likely being the generic collector's edition, the other one a random copy of the game...

When you open it up you can tell they didn't even custom make the box (minus the sleeve) for each version of the game, my X1 copy of the game was bouncing around in an area the exact right size for a 360 copy.

Great! Thanks for the info! Only about 37 more hours until I find out if my Gamestop has any that weren't picked up! :D

There was some extra space around the game, but mine wasn't bouncing around at all. IMO it was well packaged to protect the figure.

http://i.imgur.com/zDIv0zm.jpg