Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Need help beating chapter 7 on the online MP. Its the last one I need to do, and then I only have the 4 dlc maps to do after that. If anyone is willing to. Help me get chapter 7 done, I will help with the vs modes achievements guaranteed.

Message me on XBL, I'm on a lot, and I will help you asap.

EDIT: Done and dusted with all online achievements now, including RotF DLC maps achievement. Many thanks to Qonok. Now to 1250g this game.

Edited by DecadentBeaver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a session up on True Achievements at 8pm(UK) on November 10th to run through the final two maps of the DLC. Currently 3 spaces available. Would like another strong character as a few of us are a little weak, and we can speed things up with a bit of firepower.

Msg me on live if you would like a space, and you aren't on TA

Edited by Pine Reaper

I have a session up on True Achievements at 8pm(UK) on November 10th to run through the final two maps of the DLC. Currently 3 spaces available. Would like another strong character as a few of us are a little weak, and we can speed things up with a bit of firepower.

Msg me on live if you would like a space, and you aren't on TA

I can beat the new dlc maps by myself, and I will be willing to help you if I can get some help on the ruthless achievement. It's the only one I need.

Also If anyone else needs it and would like to boost for it Please let me know. It shouldn't take longer than ten minutes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I need help with these Achievements:

Duelist

Gemologist

Ruthless

and also for:

Adventure Part II-III-IV-V-VI-VII

My GT: Angelomio80

I am generally online at 9.00 p.m. and sometimes at 2.00 pm (Italy Time - Gmt +1).

Contact me if you can help me, i will help you as well to get these.

EDIT:

Duelist and Gemologist Done thx to Proclaimer001

Adventure Part II-III-IV-V-VI-VII Done thx to Ms Velvet

Finally Ruthless achievement done! Big thx to Epsilon 616, Lost Remnant, MidnightEpic.

Edited by Angelomio80

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I need help with these Achievements:

Ruthless

Duelist

Gemologist

have only just started the game and want to try and knock these out early have a true achievements session set up for saturday 11pm onwards if anyone is interested or can help out just send a message and friend request to lockyz75

Edited by lockyz75

Still looking for Ruthless Achievement, me and Ms Velvet need two others players for this.

We can make an appointment to do it, maybe Thursday at 9.00 pm (gmt+1) (or maybe in the weekend).

If someone is interested (even if you want simply help us because you have already done it), contact me on Xbox Live or on forum.

Any help will be "Greatly" Appreciated.

My GT: Angelomio80

EDIT:

Done! Big thx to Epsilon 616, Lost Remnant, MidnightEpic.

Edited by Angelomio80