One Of The Easiest 1000G Ever?

Xx MUiR xX

Seriously, it only took me a couple of hours to get 1000G on this game and it was so simple. All I did was put the difficulty to easy then turn illegal blows off then play through the career mode by beating every boxer by continually low blowing them. Somehow, even though I was doing the exact same thing for a couple of hours straight, I didn't get bored once and I actually really enjoyed it... Guess I just enjoy hitting other guys in the nuts over and over again. :p

Seriously, it only took me a couple of hours to get 1000G on this game and it was so simple. All I did was put the difficulty to easy then turn illegal blows off then play through the career mode by beating every boxer by continually low blowing them. Somehow, even though I was doing the exact same thing for a couple of hours straight, I didn't get bored once and I actually really enjoyed it... Guess I just enjoy hitting other guys in the nuts over and over again. :p

Well, not one of the easiest, sure it was straight-forward, but is was missable, you lose one of those title matches, you can't get the achievement, I missed mine playing on medium by accident the first time round. Oh, and this isn't the best place to consider your sexuality :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I found King Kong simple, very simple, just complete the game, it took me a couple hours to do.

I feel very ashamed to admit that I have it...

At least I haven't done that pansy Avatar 1000G game!

*spams X button...*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game is a favorite of mine. I played it to the end on the PS2 first and now that I have a 360, I'm playing through it again. I'm not using the illegal punch method (for the most part ;) ) but it's still a pretty easy game when the difficulty is on Easy. I do turn off illegal blows and throw a couple of elbows from time to time though. They go down a lot faster when you bust open an eye with an elbow early.

McE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...