New 400 Points Offer on XBox Live

Kizyrix

I just noticed this it starts today but 1 small problem, can't download the Registration Gamer Picture right now. Here are some pictures showing why.

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz82/ValIstar_Rinion/1201000456a.jpg

And if you confirm...

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz82/ValIstar_Rinion/1201000456.jpg

I am waiting on my last 400 as well.

Also, it is the one with the DeathSpanks. With the US Dashboard you have to open the ad that mentions getting 400 points and then open the add that says Here's How or something like that.

I do that but on UK dashboard, it just has games listed, no instructions etc, I'll maybe check again round 4-6pm, maybe because the offer hasn't actually started yet, thats why there no instructions, very silly though putting up an ad get 400 points without telling how to do it, at first I thought it was just buy any of the games in the list, but didn't want to just incase as it was weird there were no instructions.

With almost anything like that there is a registration picture that needs to be downloaded and if you read the registration picture info it usually tells you how to get the points. There is a section for all registration pictures somewhere I just don't remember what its called.

The 800 would be automatically added into you account if you qualified for it, for some people if they had already had points they might not have noticed the increase.

And futiles from 360voice calculated the cost to be $53,687,091.19