Its out

Komrade Kayce

(In Canada)

dl'ing now, 3.59 gb

Go to your Games Marketplace -> Titles A-Z -> All -> Resident Evil 4

Or you could just wait a few mins for it to start popping up everywhere. I obviously could not. :p

edit: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-CA/Product/Resident-Evil-4/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024343081c

The link doesnt work yet as of 5:45am, but I just pulled it from my Account Dl history on the marketplace.

Edited by Komrade Kayce

Im in Canadaville too, remember, its probably 1200 points for the US. Its why I just bought with CC up here for 19.99 since our dollar is worth more but our points somehow are more expensive.

You guys paying 1600 and 1800 though, man.... how much does a points card cost over there? And why not just buy it w/ CC instead of points then?

From what I can gather, this is the pricing Capcom is using:

USA - 1600 MSP

UK - 1840

Germany - 1680

Why in the hell does it cost more for you guys than us? I can't pick it up yet (sadly) because I don't have any points .__. and yes, looking from my marketplace it says 1600 and 19.99 for me.

Im in Canadaville too, remember, its probably 1200 points for the US. Its why I just bought with CC up here for 19.99 since our dollar is worth more but our points somehow are more expensive.

You guys paying 1600 and 1800 though, man.... how much does a points card cost over there? And why not just buy it w/ CC instead of points then?

Over here (UK) the 4200 points card costs £32 from Shopto.net, not sure what that is in dollars.

But if you're looking enough for this game and some leftover points its £16.99 for 2100 from Shopto.net.

From what I can gather, this is the pricing Capcom is using:

USA - 1600 MSP

UK - 1840

Germany - 1680

Why in the hell does it cost more for you guys than us? I can't pick it up yet (sadly) because I don't have any points .__. and yes, looking from my marketplace it says 1600 and 19.99 for me.

it's the difference of value in currency I guess. ???

Good thing i bought 4200 msp yesterday, since I also bought the gears 3 season pass for 2400 points. ;)

I does cost 1680 points in Germany, which equals 19,99€.

Depending on the country you live in, your pay more or less points than others, because of currency fluctuations.

Microsoft does not generally change the pricing to coincide with the current exchange rates, thus the cost per point in other countries relative to the United States is constantly fluctuating (with 800 points equaling $10US).

Edited by danksch

Sorry

Is this your first purchase? To ensure it is compatible, please sign in to Xbox LIVE using your console and try again.

----------------------------------------

Anyone know if there's a way around this so I can download this to my console whilst I'm at work? I've bought plenty stuff from Marketplace, and yes I'm using the UK link.

Cheers

Sorry

Is this your first purchase? To ensure it is compatible, please sign in to Xbox LIVE using your console and try again.

----------------------------------------

Anyone know if there's a way around this so I can download this to my console whilst I'm at work? I've bought plenty stuff from Marketplace, and yes I'm using the UK link.

Cheers

Its because Games on Demand are region locked, it probably wants to make sure you're on a PAL Xbox 360, just for safety reasons probably.