Reinforcements did not come Achievement

Spiritus

Not MP only available in SP...I just unlocked it after about 50 matches I noticed that if I sunk a ship before the AI hit 1 of mine they would call reinforcements.

Hope this helps

Thanks mate. I'll give it a go.

This must be done in Solo/Superweapons mode. It will not show you at the bottom if they have a 6th ship (reinforcement) until you hit it. They don't call for reinforcements, they are either using that power up or not from the start of the game. I've hit the reinforcement ship first, so it doesn't matter what order you hit them in. I used the Chain Gun/White Star/Reinforcements for my powers, and got a reinforcement on the other side about 2 out of every 3 games. The reinforcement ship is always an extra 3 peg ship, just so you know. The achievement pops mid game, as soon as you sink your 5th, which makes me think you don't need to win the games either, just sink 5 of them.

This must be done in Solo/Superweapons mode. It will not show you at the bottom if they have a 6th ship (reinforcement) until you hit it. They don't call for reinforcements, they are either using that power up or not from the start of the game. I've hit the reinforcement ship first, so it doesn't matter what order you hit them in. I used the Chain Gun/White Star/Reinforcements for my powers, and got a reinforcement on the other side about 2 out of every 3 games. The reinforcement ship is always an extra 3 peg ship, just so you know. The achievement pops mid game, as soon as you sink your 5th, which makes me think you don't need to win the games either, just sink 5 of them.

Yeah, I have been doing exactly this. Got the tips off of ta.com. Perhaps because I have already unlocked all Superweapons the enemy only uses the best ones because I don't understand why I am getting none even after fifty games.

• 1 year later...