Clusters with nothing to find

daninthemix

Right here is a section where all systems are listed.

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/mass-effect-3/Galaxy_Map

Also on the Mass Effect wiki you can scoll down to the Mass Effect 3 section and see a whole list of the starsystems with their contents.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Clusters

The best I think is over here. It shows you the exact location of the things you can find in the various clusters. Saves you scanspam.

http://www.gamesradar.com/mass-effect-3-planet-scanning-guide-war-assets-artifacts-intel-and-credits/

Edited by Hunterking

Right here is a section where all systems are listed.

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/mass-effect-3/Galaxy_Map

Also on the Mass Effect wiki you can scoll down to the Mass Effect 3 section and see a whole list of the starsystems with their contents.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Clusters

Well those are useful! Could make life a bit easier.

Anyone feel like doing us all a favour and listing the clusters that have absolutely nothing in them, so we don't all waste time driving around scanning for no reason?

I know it's not happening too fast, but I'm working on a complete mission guide thanks to the responses I received here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=361160

i know im noticing theres next to nothing to find, aside from the main missions and reapers:mad:. ive been searching around looking for resources and stuff, but wow there are a lot of clusters with nothing.

then i scan too many times, and the damned reapers come into the system. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" lol, it always makes me jump because the reaper noise is deafening with turtle beaches.

the hades gamma is infested:confused:

that list will be very helpful for my future playthroughs. Did the game seem to have ALOT(as in maybe a few too many) of fuel station wreckages to anyone else, don't get me wrong they were helpful(especially when going back to the subsystem with the Mass Effect relay) but i was honestly hoping to find more assest or some of the random mission encounters similar to some that would happen in Mass Effect 2.

that list will be very helpful for my future playthroughs. Did the game seem to have ALOT(as in maybe a few too many) of fuel station wreckages to anyone else, don't get me wrong they were helpful(especially when going back to the subsystem with the Mass Effect relay) but i was honestly hoping to find more assest or some of the random mission encounters similar to some that would happen in Mass Effect 2.

I second that. Was hoping to find bases or colonies to explore... alas no such thing. We'll have to deal with the fuel floating around...

Were there actually any? There were legit sidequests, but they were introduced elsewhere in the game. Most of the "missions" basically involved scanning a random system and talking to someone.

I've only found 4 systems with nothing to find but I'm only half way through the story so this list may change.

Annos Basin

Horsehead Nebula

Ninmah Cluster

Far Rim

If anyone who has finished the game can add to this list or subtract from it if some future mission yields something to find on one of these, then let me know and I'll edit my list.

I am kinda relieved, in my final ME2 save, I had explored everything 100% and even took the time to mine EVERY F******G PLANET!!! till it was depleted (hate this urge to complete everything) In the end I had between 600000 (Palladium) and 200000 (Eezo) of every resource. If this would have transfered into ME3 they would have build the Crucible in a day LOL.

I would have loved some random missions/planets to explore though and less empty clusters...

I've only found 4 systems with nothing to find but I'm only half way through the story so this list may change.

Annos Basin

Horsehead Nebula

Ninmah Cluster

Far Rim

If anyone who has finished the game can add to this list or subtract from it if some future mission yields something to find on one of these, then let me know and I'll edit my list.

You're right about Annos, but this is the place where the Summit is hosted, so even if there are no resources, there is something to be done here.

I second that. Was hoping to find bases or colonies to explore... alas no such thing. We'll have to deal with the fuel floating around...

agreed, i always liked finding the random planets to land on. it gives more satisfaction to the exploration side of the game. however, now we just explore clusters to find fuel!? fuel we wasted by getting over there? lmao, im sorry there is just way too much damn fuel.

my hades gamma cluster is screwed:confused:, i can maybe scan one time before reaper forces start swarming in hordes. does anybody know if there is something good back there? it used to be a pretty popular cluster in the other games, but now its just overrun in my playthru.

I am kinda relieved, in my final ME2 save, I had explored everything 100% and even took the time to mine EVERY F******G PLANET!!! till it was depleted (hate this urge to complete everything) In the end I had between 600000 (Palladium) and 200000 (Eezo) of every resource. If this would have transfered into ME3 they would have build the Crucible in a day LOL.

I would have loved some random missions/planets to explore though and less empty clusters...

wow i thought i was the only person, i scanned like an excessive ammount of planets. most of my resources were around 400,000, i thought it was funny you mentioned they could have built the crucible in a day lmfao.

the resources i didnt really expect to carry over, but my credits?!! wtf man, that was one of the first things i noticed. my shepard has been stacked ever since eden prime, for some reason i am poor as hell (0credits) when i start ME3? like shepard was going to night clubs everyday while he was stationed on earth? this was especially lame, since i wanted the black widow for garrus and it costs quarter of a million credits... for a sniper rifle..

the resources i didnt really expect to carry over, but my credits?!! wtf man, that was one of the first things i noticed. my shepard has been stacked ever since eden prime, for some reason i am poor as hell (0credits) when i start ME3? like shepard was going to night clubs everyday while he was stationed on earth? this was especially lame, since i wanted the black widow for garrus and it costs quarter of a million credits... for a sniper rifle..

He payed for the best lawyers in the galaxy to represent him in his trial that resulted in his "grounding". :p