Driving Civilian cars like the Tour Bus???

A ST0RMTROOP3R

So I came across a player who was driving the tour bus that you see driving around Colorado. I asked him how he got it and he said it is in his club garage and another player who beat the game within the first 24 hours of the game being released was awarded all the civilian cars, trucks, semi etc.

Has anyone heard of this? or do you think it is some sort of mod?

Why is x360a "the source" for asking these questions. If you headed over for fm.net forums, you will find dozens of people BANNED ON ANY FORZA GAME for running these mods so you can have a bus, AI-SUV and so on.

If you wanna be a true gamer, look up that player in your recently met playerlist and report him/her to Microsoft for running mods; it's people like that that ensure that game-developers implement even more strict rules / code about online behaviour.

FYI; look up the new Code of Conduct for Black Ops II... You need to totally rethink the way you act online since it seems Microsoft and/or Treyarch will be ACTIVELY monitoring certain channels and/or players and remove them from XBL without any notice up front.

Edited by OctagonQontrol

So I came across a player who was driving the tour bus that you see driving around Colorado. I asked him how he got it and he said it is in his club garage and another player who beat the game within the first 24 hours of the game being released was awarded all the civilian cars, trucks, semi etc.

Has anyone heard of this? or do you think it is some sort of mod?

It's modding. The explanation this person gave you is bullshit.

Was wondering how the hell I was in a race online with a truck that just bulldozered everyone on the track just about....thought that was a bit of a weird addition to the game considering Forza's track record for purity in their cars (apart from the apparently German BRITISH classic mini) and the general racing feel to their titles.