I have done it on solo more than once but it still hasn't unlocked for me :(

EDIT:Ok so I finally got the Perfect Hunter Achievement. Not sure if it will help anyone else but I played split screen co-op by myself (with the update just incase you were wondering).With my main account i would shoot the first 2 enemies and move Archer somewhere safe in the shadows away from the starting point. Then I would do the rest of the section with my second account. Then I just repeated the same process with all the other sections and the Achievement unlocked.I did get detected a couple of times with the second account but i shot them before back up was called. I did try just shooting 1 enemy per section but for some reason it didn't unlock the Achievement for me. Hope this helps !

Edited by chalmers1
Achievement unlocked

• 3 weeks later...

First i tried getting the achievement and it didn't unlock so I cleared the cache by going to system settings then memory then press y on your hardrive. Then play the game and when it asks you to update say no. Then do the 2 controller thing. I got back up called numerous times and didn't kill anyone with my main account and the achievement unlocked. So I'm guessing one of the updates was the problem.

All of you complaining for not doing it in succession - Your freaking fault!

I swear it has been patched, I did it perfectly, didn't even go down, didn't even get seen on my alternate but STILL nothing, all in one sitting, all on realistic, all counted.

• 2 weeks later...

I completed all hunter missions on realistic in deniable ops for the "hunter completionist" and "hunter master" achievements. I then decided to go for "perfect hunter" using a newly created offline account. I completed the first hunter level without my main account being detected but still didn't unlock "perfect hunter" but I unlocked "hunter master" and "hunter completionist" with my second account despite only completing one level with it! Anyone else had this happen?

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I tried clearing my cache and it didn't work for me. I tried multiple times before I went online and found it had been patched. Then I cleared my cache, did it perfectly, no achievement. :(

So then I just went for the skillful way, and did it by myself legit. 50 kills, 49 stealth (so it doesn't have to be 100% stealth kills) and the 1 that wasn't stealth was the very last guy who I EMP'd and ran up to but kille him before he was 'alerted.'

For those having trouble, my recommendation is to just take your time and do it by yourself.

• 4 months later...

Yeah it seems that the patch has definetely stopped the method of using a second controller to do all the work while your main profile stays hidden in the shadows undetected for PERFECT HUNTER. It seems that if either player is detected now then you can't get the achievement as i had completed it a few times without my main account being spotted once but no achievement each time.

I then cleared my cache, attemped it offline using same method and achievement unlocked first attempt. My main profile was never spotted but my second profile was 2 or 3 times but i still got the achievement :woop: