Anyone know how many complaints you need to change your GT?

SoleAssassin

Getting people to file a bunch of complaints won't work anymore. MS actually checks the GTs now to see if they're offensive.

Yes, and they can check to see if you asked people on your friends list/recent players too. One of my friends tried this and got banded for two weeks.

Just pay like the rest of us.

Wrong. Getting multiple complaints will work. I helped my friend do it. Anyone telling you that you will get banned is either pissed they didn't think of it first, or... just weird. I'm not sure how many complaints it takes, but after a certain amount they will make you change it, even if it isn't offensive. (My friend's wasn't. I'd recommend not asking them over XBOX Live though, as that may pose a problem.

How many complaints will it take to get this guy to spend the MS points?

The only times ive hurd of ppl having to change there gamertag, is not many, Most of there time there gamertag is offensive or somthing, Im sure one was SS German or somthing like that, and the clan was Nazi

Id like to see you beg for complaints then get life time ban. :p

Just pay the points.

I know this thread has been done before but I'm too lazy to search, and I wanna get my post count up.

Discovery Channel Voice: "We know see a troll that is a lazy asshole, not to mention a total dick, in his natural habitat. He should get an infraction and this thread should be locked":

:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked

Edited by MrPaypaChasa