How many hours have you put into the game?

Tounge73

So wait am I reading this wrong is it saying you've put 32006 hours into the game? That's a glitch right? I can't imagine that someone who puts that much time into this game wouldn't have 1000/1000. Unless of course you just leave the game on and walk away for days at a time. Even so that's 1333 days of playing time.

73 hours and 32 minutes. I have yet to finish the story, I'm at the point of no return. I'm trying to get all my characters to 99 (did that yesterday, actually) and I'm trying to get Zola's last class to 99 for my last Shadow achievement. I think I'll leave the barriers until my next playthrough, but I'll be killing the dragons very soon.

I picked this up from NewEgg.com for $10 with free shipping and it just arrived today. Looks like I'll need to set aside more time than I thought lol. As long as it's a solid game, I don't mind.
Its pretty good, alot of the achievements are time consumers though so its best to do something else while playing

Yeah, my time's roughly the same (in fact I think it's higher).

There was a power cut, and the 360 went off. So did our wireless network.

So, I reboot the 360, and start playing Blue Dragon again. The system clock's reset so it thinks it's the year 2000 or somesuch. Then, after a while, the network comes back and I connect to XBox Live - which incidentally puts the clock back into '09.

The game's conclusion? I'd been playing the game for nine years straight. Which is quite a few hours.

• 1 month later...

Im thinking of having another go at this pretty soon. I got it ages ago and played the first disc (missing some achievements tho) and have had it stuck at 15 GS ever since. Its now one of the last major stains on my gamertag affecting my completion ratio. From what i remember i really enjoyed it but just never got round to continuing for some reason. I think i'll start again and make sure i dont miss anything this time.

Im thinking of having another go at this pretty soon. I got it ages ago and played the first disc (missing some achievements tho) and have had it stuck at 15 GS ever since. Its now one of the last major stains on my gamertag affecting my completion ratio. From what i remember i really enjoyed it but just never got round to continuing for some reason. I think i'll start again and make sure i dont miss anything this time.

Exactly the same me xD, i really want 1k on it. Would be my proudest completion :) Just going to make sure i dont miss anything

Hunty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...