Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks For The Help I Now Have These Achievements..............

Quickest way for every1 else is to quit out of 4 games and play the 5th, then keep quitting till the other guy has 16 wins, you then win 3, play the 4th, then keep quitting till you have 14 wins and then play a game... although if your decent at the game you'll be much quicker actually playing and winning

Edited by rza_2002

I did the online achievements today (thx to rda_2002) and i confirm both online achievements can be done by quiting the matches. (you still have to play a full match for unlock achievements).

By the way, the five free-kicks achievement can't be done online. It's only offline.

Sorry for my bad english

When u score 3 own goals in a row, the match ends and u loose. Now u don't have 2 quit 2 dashboard anymore. It takes 10 seconds for starting up a new match and 3 minutes for starting up the game so this will go much much faster. Done this yesterday with a friend and worked like a charm.

Edited by Binsbergen

please send me a message if you want to boost online will be on pretty much all afternoon wed-fri til its done. tag is Marketman316

THANKS TO GARYPNE FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH THESE. ACHIEVEMENTS ARE NOW DONE SO IGNORE THIS POST

Edited by Marketman316
BOOST PARTNER FOUND

Hi I'd also like to boost this. I won 5 in a row but didn't get the achievement as the guy quit. Not sure if I just have to play a full match again and it will unlock (as someone mentioned above). I've got exactly 75% win percentage now after 15 games too so for my half of the boosting we'd be done in just 5 games. Send me a message, gamertag: ALEX AMSTERDAM

i need both the online achievements for this, i'm also willing to help you get them in return.

I won't have gold for a month or so, so i'm going to be using a 48 hour voucher and would do both in 1 sitting. So only add me if you have the time because its my last voucher.

Send me a friend request and a message, gamertag GaryPne