Evidence Location Guide (text/video)

PowerPyx

Thanks for the extra effort that went into the text descriptions, if i wanted to just watch and follow a video i would have gone straight to Youtube. Its the extras that go into a good guide that keep me coming back to this site. :)

The time you found each collectible was a nice touch and something anyone who adds a video guide in future may want to consider.

Congratulations on a job welldone. :drunk

Just a minor formatting suggestion. Currently looks like:

Attack of the Saints

#30 - Parking -

After defeating the first two Saints you need to go down the stairs. You will then be in the courtyard. There is a blue car and on a box next to this car is the evidence.

#31 - Reception -

After leaving the reception you can see a gas station. In front of the gas station are some boxes and on one of these boxes is the evidence.

#32 - Cornfield -

When reaching the cornfield stay on main path. There are two caravans. Between the caravans are some boxes and on one of these boxes is the evidence.

Skurky's Law#33 - Courthouse -

From where the level starts turn around immediately and go into the room that has a sculpture in the center. Keep going left and into the Security Room. Here you will find the evidence on a table.

Easier to see if Skurky's Law is on its own line and bolded. At first, I thought there were a ton of evidence to get in Attack of the Saints.

Great guide. I LOVE text guides. Can't be bothered to pause, rewind, fastforward through vids.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the extra effort that went into the text descriptions, if i wanted to just watch and follow a video i would have gone straight to Youtube. Its the extras that go into a good guide that keep me coming back to this site. :)

The time you found each collectible was a nice touch and something anyone who adds a video guide in future may want to consider.

Congratulations on a job welldone.

Can't think of a better way to say this, so......THIS.

Thanks again man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, yeah nice guide and all but it could be better. The descriptions were a little lacking at times, forcing me to watch the video to find exact locations. Also, the whole kill every living thing approach you take makes it a little less valuable as a guide because there are people who are trying to do this silently and your guide is the complete antithesis of that. You also missed the evidence inside of tommy the tailors place. You go in the door behind tommy the tailor after receiving your new suit and there's the evidence on a desk in the basement along with 4 unique disguises only found there. Not sure if the evidence at the tailors counts or not but you probably should have included it either way, unless you didn't actually know about it.

Oh, apologies for a second immediate posting, but I feel the need to post my two cents on this whole who posted what first and such. Honesty, I think it's rather childish that people are making such a big deal about it. Post your guides, make your descriptions, and let people use the guide that they want to. If people don't like your guide they won't use it. If they do, they will and some may even be nice enough to praise you for it. Quit complaining just because someone doesn't give you credit for something, it's not like you're going to win anything for being the "most bestest poster ever." Just calm down and enjoy your gaming.

Edited by ThexNoblexSaint
I spell funny things

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Quick following question guys.

If you miss one of the later in the level evidences.

Do you have to start that level from the whining when replaying or can you chapter select as it were. (I.e. go straight to the arena section of the wrestler kill?)

No, you don't. You can choose a specific area within whichever level it may be that you need to replay, so there's no need in replaying an entire level from the beginning to get any evidence you missed. For example, the level you're talking about, "Fight Night", you can choose to start at either "Patriot's Hangar" or "The Arena".

OT:

Thank you very much @PowerPyx! This was very helpful.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...