Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got these from the secret achvmnt thread, but thought i should put them here since this is the official thread

All Secret Achievements:

1.21 Jigowatts?!?! - All band members activated star power at the same time.

Guitarist's Coattails - Get the highest score in the band as the lead or bass guitar (4 player band).

Vocalist's Coattails - You got the highest score in a band as the vocalist.

TOOL of Destruction - You scored 444,444 or more on the song Schism.

Heavy Metall - You scored 444,444 or more on the song Trapped Under Ice.

Super Group Unite - You earned an 8x multiplier with the rest of the band at the same time.

Rock Maiden - You created a female band member.

Warrior of Rock - You created a male band member.

Stamp of Approval - You created you own band logo.

One of a Kind Axe - You created your own custom guitar.

Custom Beats - You created your own custom drums.

Inked - You created a custom tattoo.

Bad to the Bone - You rocked out as the Skeleton.

Shiny Metal Thingy - You rocked out as the Rockubot.

Pumpkin Smasher - You rocked out as Billy Corgan.

Wylde Man - You rocked out as Zakk Wylde.

Don't Blink - You rocked out as Travis Barker.

The Experience - You rocked out as Jimi Hendrix.

Motorcity Madman - You rocked out as Ted Nugent.

Leading Lady - You rocked out as Hayley Williams.

The Dark Prince - You rocked out as Ozzy Osbourne.

Muse to my Ears - You scored 222,222 or higher on the song Assassin as a Drummer.

Mike Checka' - You scored 123,450 or higher on the song Beat It as a Vocalist.

Get Your Boogie On - You scored 222,222 or higher on the song Satch Boogie as the Lead Guitarist.

Axe Museum - You unlocked all of the guitars.

Regarding the "Platinum Rockstars" achievement...what does everyone think will be the easiest song to attempt this on? No Sleep 'til Brooklyn? The Middle? The One I Love?

Or is it too early to be asking this? :p

Probably gonna have to be a song with a simple hard drum beat, as most experienced players with this game can probably 100% a decent portion of the guitar and bass songs on hard difficulty, and vocals aren't as bad to 100% as drums. Any ideas?

Edited by Bruk

Anybody know if the rock band peripherals (drums, mic, etc) will work with GH:WT? I really don't want to have to buy all new instruments...

Yup, just used my RB2 drums on it. And I even used a standard xbox mic for the vocals. So no need to buy instruments although I am not sure about the RB guitar because I have a GH3 guitar.

So do you have to play through all the songs on each level, or say you beat the career on hard does it unlock easy, meduim?
Difficulty Achievements stack. Beat it on Expert to unlock the rest of the difficulties.

Yup, just used my RB2 drums on it. And I even used a standard xbox mic for the vocals. So no need to buy instruments although I am not sure about the RB guitar because I have a GH3 guitar.

I use the Strat and it works fine. :p

o.k lost my post from yesterday. don't know what happened to it but here it is again.

I finished hard level except for B.Y.O.B ( played medium) so i ended up getting "medium man" achievement. after getting some advice in here i played the whole gig (time square) in Hard mode and than it gave me my hardcore achievement.

just sharing since some one else might go through this as well.:woop:

dont think anyone knows this yet but ill ask anyways.

for the achievement unlock all the guitars...

how do you unlock guitars? all i unlock are the bodys and headstocks for them. is this what it means? how many guitars are their? how do you unlock them? do you have to buy them? if anyone has any idea let me know. thanks.

not sure on the guitars as i dont have the gam,e yet, but i am wondering about the score 444,444 on schism and the other song, it would appear that you have to be be playing with someone else, cause i saw a vid on youtube of some kid FCing schism and he only got 390lish. same with the other song. it was an FC but he had around 430k. anyone confirmed it?

I'm pretty sure the 444,444 achievements have to be done with a four person band. I did Trapped Under Ice with a band of 3, and got around 700k? But no achievement. So you do need a 4th, i'm sure of it. It's probably been stated somewhere else as well.

Edited by BodomJordan

• 4 weeks later...

As for the Skeleton Acheivment, I played through the singing career and it says he is unlocked after beating the 18th stage .. Well I beat that and never unlocked the skeleton... I went to go buy him and he still isnt there. I was in singing career when i tried to buy him.. Im not a noob of the game so dont respond with something dumb like... are you sure you beat the 18th gig.

The Skeleton & Rockubot characters don't unlock as described in the guide.

You have to complete all free venues to unlock them.

If you play venues in order, then they do unlock after the 18th gig (New York), but if you try to play New York early to get the acheivement early, it doesn't work.

• 3 weeks later...