OXM gives it a 4/10

TooMuchCowbell

They said it was awful, and the note chart just ruins it all. Surprisingly the covers aren't that bad, but the gameplay is just so awful and feels like a hassle. It seems like Konami wasn't even trying, they just wanted to make a game as fast as possible.

Go here to read more: http://oxmonline.com/article/reviews/xbox-360/m-r/rock-revolution

• 2 weeks later...

I love the "music" genre of video games. I own and love all 9 of the other games this site puts in the "music" genre. I'm even getting all 3 of the music games that are coming out soon (lips, ddr3, and karaoke rev2).

But I don't intend to even give this game a chance. It seems there is too much better stuff to do with my time, that is very similar to this Rock Revoultion game (GHWT and RB2).

Oh, don't be so hard on the game, CRU. Sure, the note track needs to be bigger, and a little more of an angle is preferred, and some songs on even are harder than Raining Blood's and TTFaF's mediums (IMO), but it has some interesting differences from GH and RB, plus it has a decent soundtrack. I give it a 5-6, tbh. But then, I only played the guitar career. I don't own any drums, so I can't speak for that area. :p

• 2 weeks later...