Santa Monica Gap Glitch

Apollo Spektor

Soooooo I've been trying to collect all of the gaps in Santa Monica, and there is one that will NOT unlock for me. It's a fairly simple gap, "Life's A Beach - Upper" and I've done it SEVERAL times. With moon gravity and without, jumping before the grind ended and after, etc... didn't work. I watched people do it on 3 different videos, and copied exactly what they did and it didn't pop up.

Has this happened to anyone else (this gap specifically or anywhere in the game where it won't count the gap you landed?) I've turned the game off and back on since I last tried and it's still doing the same thing.

If there isn't anything I can do then I might just say F*@K it because it's not worth the 100GS for all this extra work and bs if other gaps are going to behave this way.

Sad day :(

• 2 weeks later...

Now I've gotten all but one gap in the skate ranch, "Destroyed Hotel Jump" and it will FOR THE LIFE OF ME not unlock in either freeskate or career mode... and I honestly have no idea why. I'm doing it exactly like videos I've been seeing online. It's quite frustrating :(

I know this isn't much help but sometimes the gaps in this game are just glitchy. The one in Santa Monica over the roof you destroyed took forever to work for me. Only things I can say are to make sure you're doing it the same side the videos are (ie horizontal vs vertical) but try both ways across. And do a boneless for extra air. Sorry I can't be of much help.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...