Faceplate question

I have a friend who has collected call of duty 2,3,4 and WAW faceplates and he is having issues with finding the modern warfare 2 one. They anounced before the game came came out (really fat British guy with throat mic, controllers, faceplate video) that the were having one but he can not find it anywhere. I have checked all over the Seattle and Charolete area and the local gamestop looks at me like I smoke crack because I am looking for a faceplate. He has checked out the Pensylvania Does anybody know where these are sold at? We have found the decals and alot of websites with coming soon as when they will have it but He doesnt even know if they are legit sites. Anybody have any ideas?

Lol funny how the American calls a British guy fat . *OT* never knew there was a Mw2 faceplate .

Right because there are no obese Europeans? ..

If the Gamestops you're looking at don't even know if there is one, or they don't know if they'll be in stock, best choice is to search online..

I remember seeing that video with the faceplates.. I'll take a look around.

I couldn't find anything about them being sold anywhere.. :\ Really a shame.

What's sad is they don't even have it listed for sale on the Mad Catz website.. :\

Edited by DRCL

A qiuck search and this is the only one ive found,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XBOX-360-CALL-OF-DUTY-MODERN-WARFARE-2-FACE-PLATE-COD-6_W0QQitemZ120551063469QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles?hash=item1c11673fad

Not sure if the seller ships internationally but theres no harm in asking. I looked on play.com and amazon.com and they didnt have any either and Play.com sold all the items when MW2 was released.