Anyone else disappointed

Has anyone else been a little disappointed with how the story unfolds in the game? I was hoping for more in depth stuff like doing pretty much everything (Naruto's Training) etc. But they just throw some side quests in and skip a lot of the plot from the anime/manga. Also what happened to the fight with Konkuro and Sasori??? i was sad they didn't put that in.

But it still is a good game in my opinion. Plenty of characters and it looks really great.

Has anyone else been a little disappointed with how the story unfolds in the game?

Nope.

My theory on the Kankuro/Sasori fight was that the only form of Sasori in the game was his true form. It wouldn't be right to fight Kankuro without the Hiroku puppet, and it would be just as bad to have Sasori's true form revealed ages before it's supposed to be, especially for an extremely one-sided fight. Granted, you could argue the Hiroku outfit should have been a separate character, but it seems like a waste of space.

Most games like this don't do everything, like you said you were expecting. When a developer does decide to do everything, they end up dragging the game out so much so that it kills the experience. I can't even remember all the pointless fights in the Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi series.

All-in-all, I was thoroughly pleased with the game. I had kept up with the manga for a while before deciding I had other priorities, and could still follow the series with a pretty strong understanding of what actually happened in the anime and the manga because of the way the story was told. That's what makes a game like this a good game in my book.

the only thing i'm disappointed is the ultimate justus if they were to put it like

(mind if i show u this...) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WubvBVBFLeU]YouTube - Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm---Every Character´s Ultimate Jutsu---PART 1/2---Exclusive HQ[/ame] it'd have been better, oh well :( i mean this, i could watch that video all day long rather than watching the short version ultimate justu of storm 2

I was pretty happy with it I've actaully been keeping up with the manga and the anime and the game came out right when the anime finished the invasion of pain arc, I honestly thought that they were gonna stop it at the three tails arc. Anyway I've yet to play it on my profile but look forward to it after I finsh black ops or reach, just bought my own copy so I don't have to ask my brother to mail me his when he's done.

story-wise I was dissapointed with Shikamaru fight againts Hidan. They've done it all wrong! Final fight was supposed to focus on Shikamaru, not on Naruto. They even had to put that long ass Naruto fight againts Kakuzu, which didn't exist in anime (not sure about manga, but I assume it was the same), instead of just using that move.

Oh.. and where's Futon Shuriken awesome training? Or what happend with Naruto being forbidden to use it after that because it was harmfull for him?

Sad, really...

story-wise I was dissapointed with Shikamaru fight againts Hidan. They've done it all wrong! Final fight was supposed to focus on Shikamaru, not on Naruto. They even had to put that long ass Naruto fight againts Kakuzu, which didn't exist in anime (not sure about manga, but I assume it was the same), instead of just using that move.

Oh.. and where's Futon Shuriken awesome training? Or what happend with Naruto being forbidden to use it after that because it was harmfull for him?

Sad, really...

You're complaining that they left out horribly tiny details to the plot? Why not add some other problems with it then? Like how Kakashi shouldn't be able to use his ultimate jutsu and move around effectively afterwards? Or should during every fight we have the screen get blurrier and blurrier for people using Taka Sasuke every time he uses his ultimate or awakening jutsus?

You're complaining that they left out horribly tiny details to the plot? Why not add some other problems with it then? Like how Kakashi shouldn't be able to use his ultimate jutsu and move around effectively afterwards? Or should during every fight we have the screen get blurrier and blurrier for people using Taka Sasuke every time he uses his ultimate or awakening jutsus?

Shikamaru's fight was emotional while Narutos wasn't. It's illogical they've turned that around.

And Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken training, when they've read Narutos nature, in anime it was about touching a paper, but when I was playing it and Kakashi said he will fight me I thought "damn, another annoying fight". I would rather play some minigame to see amazing scenes during the training.

And I know, if they've removed all of those fights the game would shorten drastically. But on the other hand they have removed some of the fights, that would be a lot more fun.

And I don't care about what you are saying, I was just listing all PLOT details that I missed. It doesn't matter if Kakashi can move after using a technique, because that would be gameplay breaking. But if the Fifth told Naruto not to use Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken, and you wouldn't be able to, except for boss fights, that wouldn't change much while showing that it sticks to original plot.

That's my point. Don't bother replaying, it's just a game, and it still managed to be enjoyable.

I'm sure an awful lot of people who have never seen the manga or anime were confused about just how Sasuke survived Deidaras blast. Also, was it only me or did they severely de-dramatize that actual battle? I remember that fight being quite amazing, definitely worthy of being a main boss battle.

And then they decide to tone down how powerful and rough the actual Sasuke vs Killer Bee fight was? I kind of remember Sasuke getting his chest cavity ripped open during that fight. o_o They made Sasuke actually look more powerful than he was. Just as Deidara said, he's only lived this long because of 'good genes'.

I guess they can't get everything right.

i think overall it was a good game, but to be honest i was really disappointed in how they didn't have the free roam type back in the other naruto games.

it was pretty much just walk then load then fight, and little missions with also fight. i like the other mini games in previous version, but overall i liked how the battle/fights where in 3D arena where you can walk etc.. and the graphics too.

What about the battle Jiraiya vs pain? It was terrible disappointing, the way he fought it was pretty awesome when he used the senjutsu.

But where is the genjutsu of the frogs? when they caught him distracted and then they rip his arm?? what was when the frogs leaves him alone??

He captured a body and sent him to konoha!

Fukasaku stayed with Jiraiya and he wrote a secret code in his back.

Finally what the hell was when he fought against pain once the frogs leaves him, while he was all weak, that was lame!!!.

In the manga and the anime it was one of the most awesome battles and bandai just fucked up...

P.s. The Battle between sasuke vs killer bee at the very end when it really happened before Jiraiya vs pain... WTF??

Edited by I GameMaster l

The main point isn't about an arm being ripped off, it is about following the ORIGINAL story.

In what universe kiba, shino and hinata fought against konan?

Or kakashi being finished by pain?? if my memory isn't failing he ran out of chakra.

Obviously that was not made for whining little girls, "OMG he ripped his arm :eek: "